SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
542 - 06-22-2021, 15:50
Let me help you guys try to understand what happened on January 6th and
What the FBI Devil Does

Quote:

Controlled Opposition: a strategy in which an individual, organization, or movement is covertly controlled or influenced by a 3rd party and the controlled entity***8217;s true purpose is something other than its publicly stated purpose. The controlled entity serves a role of mass deception, surveillance or political/social manipulation. The controlled party is portrayed as being in opposition to the interests of the controlling party.

The purposes of controlled opposition include:
***8226; Coopting or preempting a resistance movement to neutralize the threat that a grassroots movement would pose to an established power structure
***8226; Preempt or neutralize true but negative information by having it be championed in a skewed or stigmatized fashion by a person or group. The truth can be peppered with misinformation or the truth of the message can be neutralized by association due to the extreme, radical, or unpalatable positions held by the controlled entity (person or group) who is disclosing the information or ***8220;championing***8221; a position. The stigmatize truth or adulterated truth in turn steers people away from truthful information which would normally cause criticism or a serious backlash against the controlling party
***8226; Hijack the goals and actions of an organization or movement for purposes other than those that were the original intentions of the grassroots movement
***8226; Give the public the false illusion of choice by presenting a political party or organization that superficially speaks to the desires or frustrations of the people but whose actions do not further the stated goals of the organization
***8226; Disinformation or deception of the masses. Steering the masses in the wrong direction or misdirect their energies, beliefs and actions
***8226; Unmask and monitor the true opposition
***8226; Create a chaotic and divisive environment in which the opposition cannot band together and there is general mistrust thereby ensuring that an organized opposition with clear goals and priorities never manifests
***8226; Act in such a way that superficially appears to benefit the opposition, but in truth furthers the ends of the controlling party

The strategy of controlled opposition works best under circumstances in which the masses are gullible, credulous, lack critical thinking and are unable to connect the dots and see how the actions/inaction or manipulation of information from the controlled entity benefit the controlling entity.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
543 - 06-22-2021, 16:04
Here's Raffi the RINO still doing shenanigans...
I sure hope he can't complete a cover up.

Quote:
State officials also neglected to inform the judge hearing the lawsuit that they were conducting such an inspection, even though the judge had issued a protective order over the ballots in January. In a nine-page amicus brief recently filed in the case, attorneys for the office of Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger urged Superior Court Judge Brian Amero to deny petitioners***8217; requests to inspect the ballots, calling them a ***8220;fishing expedition.***8221;
Quote:
Poll monitors involved in last November***8217;s hand recount had described the mail-in ballots in sworn affidavits as devoid of creases and folds and featuring identically bubbled-in marks for Biden. The state said it couldn***8217;t find any ballots matching that description.
Quote:
The watchdogs question why state officials didn***8217;t disclose their activities to the court and fear they may have ***8220;tampered***8221; with the sealed ballots, which are at the center of the lawsuit seeking access to all 147,000 absentee ballots cast during the 2020 election in Fulton County, which includes much of Atlanta.
Georgia Conducting Secret 2020 Ballot "Review***8221; Keeping Plaintiffs in the Dark

So when we do a forensic audit
with camera EVERYWHERE
Raffiburger decides to do 'something' in SECRET .... ****ing untrustworthy snake in the grass RINO does not represent MAGA

Last edited by SeVeReD; 06-22-2021 at 16:12..
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
544 - 06-22-2021, 18:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
atf brought us the hump 'em and dump 'em server

i'm just saying
I was ATF for my entire tribing career.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
545 - 06-22-2021, 18:53
My tribes were all...
well I always seemed to join a team with a star or two
We'd practice and have a couple good succeses
then we'd lose a couple
stars would get recruited
and then practices would stop ... :/
and then I'd look for a new startup tribe

MiNiOn
VeteranXX
Old
546 - 06-22-2021, 18:57
7 or 8 of them....

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
547 - 06-23-2021, 14:07
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1dRKZNZadDmKB

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
548 - 06-23-2021, 15:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
Let me help you guys try to understand what happened on January 6th and
What the FBI Devil Does
lmao first they were patriots planning 1776 to stop the steal
then they were antifa
next it didn't happen
now they're FBI
tomorrow aliens

What do the gongs think?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
549 - 06-23-2021, 15:20
6 months later it was the fbi who done did it

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
550 - 06-23-2021, 15:23
Well, to be fair, the FBI did get all the best training from the Nazis and Stasi so...

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
551 - 06-23-2021, 20:42
I'm posting the below link for those of you who can read and concentrate. If this doesn't fit your character type, please ignore it.
Revolver's Jan. 6th Reporting Changed the Game: Read Our Top Jan. 6 Investigative Stories Here - Revolver

A collection of FACTS about January 6th

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
552 - 06-23-2021, 21:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Well, to be fair, the FBI did get all the best training from the Nazis and Stasi so...
Bringing it right back around to Trumpers again

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
553 - 06-24-2021, 10:19
Trumpers are hardcore leftists?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
554 - 06-24-2021, 11:48
no the fbi is

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
555 - 06-24-2021, 11:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
no the fbi is
+Kneel+

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
556 - 06-24-2021, 15:57
Wait for it Wait for it...
it's coming
Gen. Michael Flynn Warns ***8216;Something Is Going to Happen***8217;

one false flag after another

Quote:
General Michael Flynn: Yeah, there is going to be something that is going to happen and I***8217;m afraid that what it***8217;s going to do is it***8217;s going to further divide the country. It***8217;s not going to be as dramatic as something you***8217;re talking about with 9***8211;11 and the stupidity, and this nonsense of UFOs and this apocalyptic crap is such garbage. People need to face reality. We need to face reality. They are going to continue to go after Donald Trump. OK? They***8217;re going to continue to go after Donald Trump. And I***8217;m glad to see the president finally getting out and doing rallies. He***8217;s going to be doing one in Sarasota here on the 4th of July. I think he***8217;s going to up in Ohio on Saturday. So he***8217;s going to get back out and he***8217;s going to light the world on fire. Because I know they are going to go after him. And whenever they go after him it***8217;s never pretty. It***8217;s going to be ugly and that creates a lot of media attraction and everybody has to cover it. What does it mean? What is it going to do? And it keeps everybody off of the election fraud. As I said at the beginning of the show, now repeat after me, the 2020 presidential election was stolen. There is no doubt in my mind anymore. There is none***8230; And the truth will continue to come out. Something is going to happen. I don***8217;t think we***8217;re going to have to wait until the end of summer. I think it***8217;s going to happen here fairly soon***8230;because they must create noise prior to the Arizona audit starting to really bubble out. They are gonna have to do something.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 06-24-2021 at 16:01..
HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
557 - 06-24-2021, 17:40
Flynn is a foreign spy why would u listen to that traitor lmao

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
558 - 06-24-2021, 17:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
Flynn is a foreign spy why would u listen to that traitor lmao

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
559 - 06-24-2021, 17:48
I think we need to know where the FBI was when McAfee got Epsteined, and the Florida building got Silversteined.

Page 28 of 78

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The FBI, CIA, DOJ... ARE CORRUPT

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
american stasi , dare knew the truth , kys manlet , kys midge