I am voting for Donald Trump.

Good thing people never change...

1fb.jpg

He's hilarious. I love how conservatives pretend to not like him, yet he polls better than most GOP candidates.

They don't like him, they like what he's saying. The rest of the Republican 'establishment' field pretty much rolls over to the Democrats on every issue and could run as Democrats themselves. Trump actually speaks up and doesn't back down, which is rare in Republican politicians these days.

Last edited:
dude says hilarious shit; a lot of it true. if he's ever in a debate with the other candidates it will be HILARIOUS

Trump hasn't been brainwashed yet. It's like when Arnold came out and was calling California politicians "Girly Men." He won, was brainwash by the left, went back to making movies. Everything Trump says is the truth, it's just that he's saying it in a blunt way with a huge paint brush, stereotyping an entire race.

The left wants Jeb to win, they even have him at the top of their fake polls. I hope most of the candidates stay in the primary race past the first week.

Trump hasn't been brainwashed yet. It's like when Arnold came out and was calling California politicians "Girly Men." He won, was brainwash by the left, went back to making movies. Everything Trump says is the truth, it's just that he's saying it in a blunt way with a huge paint brush, stereotyping an entire race.

The left wants Jeb to win, they even have him at the top of their fake polls. I hope most of the candidates stay in the primary race past the first week.

Everything you believe is a lie.

brainwashed huh?

dont worry about trump, there is no brain left to wash

They don't like him, they like what he's saying. The rest of the Republican 'establishment' field pretty much rolls over to the Democrats on every issue and could run as Democrats themselves. Trump actually speaks up and doesn't back down, which is rare in Republican politicians these days.

I hate to tell you, but the messed up trainwreck that is the GOP has nothing to do with the Democrats.

I hate to tell you, but the messed up trainwreck that is the GOP has nothing to do with the Democrats.

Apparently you misunderstood. The GOP establishment is Democrat-lite. Besides a few issues, there is no difference between the GOP and Democrats and the GOP will cave-in almost every time. Trump takes stands, which conservatives like because they are tired of the GOP caving on every issue.

Apparently you misunderstood. The GOP establishment is Democrat-lite. Besides a few issues, there is no difference between the GOP and Democrats and the GOP will cave-in almost every time. Trump takes stands, which conservatives like because they are tired of the GOP caving on every issue.

The GOP is pushing further and further right on most issues. On the economy, both sides just play the middle, because no sane person really wants more extreme left or right slanted economic policy.

I don't want Jeb or Walker to win the nomination, as they actually have a chance of winning the general election. I'd love for Trump to win the nomination. . . .Herman Cain. .get Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann to run. .Ted Cruz would be fine.

Bottom line is I'm happy with any of the nutjobs winning the Republican nomination.

i'd vote for this guy long before i'd vote for hillary, that's for damn sure

but that's because i'm intelligent

right wing nut fuks never learn

you know who also spoke their mind?

sarah palin.

jesus u right wing nut fucks are going to cost this country another presidential election.

palin said stupid shit because she was stupid
trump says stupid shit because he just doesnt give a shit

haha

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago Manhattan, NY

Jeb's brother George insisted on a $100,000 fee and $20,000 for a private jet to speak at a charity for severely wounded vets. Not nice!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago Manhattan, NY

You mean George Bush sends our soldiers into combat, they are severely wounded, and then he wants $120,000 to make a boring speech to them?

Back