'Democracy' is a matter of geography by absent - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 'Democracy' is a matter of geography
absent
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 06-29-2009, 21:28
“When you read the history of Israel from objective sources, you discover that it is an outlaw state, created by the powers that be by stealing the land from its original inhabitants, and systematically exterminating them ever since,” – John Kaminsky, a Jewish historian.

We have been spoon-fed for the last six decades that the very country which was established by the European terrorists on a stolen land from its Natives – is the “only democracy in the Middle East”. However, contrary to western concept of democracy (in which religion is separated from politics and equality for all its citizens irrespective of their religion and race….) – Israel was founded on Judaism and has survived on shear racism. Several Israeli parties have no elections within them and are domains of their founders – a sort of ‘family dynasties’ as in Pakistan, India, Egypt, Syria, Libya, etc. For example, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef (a racist Jew to his last bone) is the founder and the ‘Supreme Spiritual Leader’ of Israel’s one of main political parties, Shas – who have more powers than Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatullah Ali Khamenei. The Rabbi appoints the party leadership, nominates party’s MPs in the Knesset and have never allowed elections within the party.

Have we ever heard of anti-election demonstrations in Israel as we have seen recently in favour and against the victory of Dr. Ahmadinejad, where hundreds of thousands of Iranians came out in the streets to express their views – right or wrong? Why, because, in Israel, the citizens don’t vote for a candidate but to some two-dozen odd political parties – religious, secularist and communists.

We, recently, brought ‘democracy’ in Pakistan – by installing a corrupt and jail-bird Asif Ali Zardari by pushing his wife, Benazir Bhutto, to her death in order to get sympathies for her party PPP. Zardari is now pushing Zionist agenda to neutralize nuclear Pakistan as a possible ‘Muslim-threat’ to Israel and India.

We also have succeeded in ‘democratizing’ both Iraq and Afghanistan – not through free elections, but by occupying those two Muslim-majority countries through wars.

Can you imagine Iranian-style protests turn out in Cairo, Amman, Riyadh, Algiers, Tunis, Rabat, etc. where thousands of Islamists are living in jails without trail for their crimes of being opposed to rulers’ subnission to foreign governments.

Canada, has its own brand of democracy when it comes to history. For example, the ‘Dominion Day’ national holiday was changed to the ‘Canada Day (July 1)’ on July 9, 1982 – by 12 MPs out of 282-member Parliament who showed-up for work on that day. Interestingly, the ‘Dominion Day’ – the 1867 marriage between the British province of Canada, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, was baptized under Biblical verse (Pslam 8:72): “He shall have dominion from sea to sea and from the rivers unto the ends of the Earth.” In 1926, the notorious Jewish author of the Balfour Declaration (1917) – Lord Balfour, declared Canada to be a ’self-governing’ dominion within the British Empire.

In February 2009 – we succeeded in a ‘violent regime-change’ in Haiti with the help of US Marines – by replacing country’s president Jean-Bertrand Aristide with our puppet prime minister Gerard Latortue and others.

We are allergic to democracies which, like Iran, are rooted in the ordinary and less-fortunate people – and like the US democracy are not monopolized by the millionaires and foreign lobby groups (AIPAC, ADL, AJC, etc.). Therefore, we are told by the Zionist-controlled mainstream media that there is no democracy in Venezuela and that President Hugo Chavez is a “dictator”.

Sure, the so-called “western democracy” is not practiced in Islamic Republic of Iran. It’s a mixture of religious and secular doctrines. The Constitution is based heavily on Islamic Shari’ah (Jafaria jurisdiction), which is protected by a Supreme Spiritual Leader (Ayatullah Ali Khamenei), and the day-to-day State’s affairs are run by a President and the members of Majlis (Parliament) elected on ‘one-man-one-vote’ basis. However, everyone is accountable under the Constitution. In contrast to western political systems – every candidate is judged on the bases of his or her honest, integrity, piety, and corrupt and scandal-free record. A candidate found to be associated with lobbying the interests of a foreign country (as it’s the most important political-plus in the US) – is disqualified for running in the election.

“In Iran, however, there are elections, and how! They are more frequent than elections in the US, and Iranian presidents change more often than American ones. Indeed, the very protests and riots show how seriously the citizens there treat election results. Israeli elections are clean, more or less, even if after every election people claim that in the Orthodox Jewish quarters the dead also voted. Three and a half million inhabitants of the occupied Palestinian territories also held democratic elections in 2006, which former President Jimmy Carter described as exemplary, but Israel, the US and Europe refused to accept the results, because they did not like them” - Uri Avnery, former member of Knesset and supporter of Mir-Hussein Moussavi against Dr. Ahmadinejad. In his June 27 article titled Between Tel Aviv and Tehran, he wrote: “It is reasonable to assume that Ahmadinejad genuinely won. I am not an admirer of Ahmadinejad. Mousavi appeals to me much more.”

Iran, surrounded by threatening enemies and the daily recipient of dire threats from Israel and the United States, has absolutely no history of aggression: it has started no conflicts in its entire modern era, but naturally enough it becomes concerned about its security when threatened by nuclear-armed states. As for the other regular source of threats against, Israel, it is a nation which has attacked every neighbor that it has, at one time or another. In the last two years alone, it has killed more people in Lebanon and Gaza than the number who perished in 9/11. It is also a secret nuclear power, having broken every rule and international law to obtain and assist in proliferating nuclear weapons,” – John Chuckman, retired chief economist for Texaco (Canada) in "Ahmadinejad won, indeed, and the real source of interference in Iranian elections is likely the United States."

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 06-29-2009, 21:28
Yah. **** all that.

antifreeze
VeteranX
Old
3 - 06-29-2009, 21:32
Dude are you kidding, its 9:32 PM, im not reading all that.

Yetskii
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 06-29-2009, 21:33
cliffs mother****er

Faelderg
Veteran++
Old
5 - 06-29-2009, 22:19
A: Cliffs
B: Hitler was a JEW

Fael

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 06-29-2009, 22:38
My allergies are killing me today. I've taken a claratin, and I'm still sneezing, itchy throat, nose running like a faucet. It's awful.

Quaduce
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 06-29-2009, 22:40
woah son.

WOAH.

Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 06-29-2009, 22:41
*Copy/Paste wall of text from white supremacist website*

Swensonator
VeteranX
Old
9 - 06-29-2009, 23:00

FngrBANG
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
10 - 06-29-2009, 23:15
What funny f*ckers with such disdain for reading

absent
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 06-30-2009, 13:15
intellectual midgets

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 06-30-2009, 13:34
I think what we have in absent is a guy who thinks he is an asset to the forums, so he continues his little charade thinking that he is entertaining people when, in all actuality, his schtick is tired and, outside of a single "Where did absent go?" thread, he wouldn't really be missed.

Faze
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 06-30-2009, 13:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
My allergies are killing me today. I've taken a claratin, and I'm still sneezing, itchy throat, nose running like a faucet. It's awful.
try a nasal douche (serious), wash out the allergens up in your nose.

dionysus
VeteranX
Old
14 - 06-30-2009, 13:44
good read

absent
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 06-30-2009, 14:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzle View Post
I think what we have in absent is a guy who thinks he is an asset to the forums, so he continues his little charade thinking that he is entertaining people when, in all actuality, his schtick is tired and, outside of a single "Where did absent go?" thread, he wouldn't really be missed.
y u comin at me bro

Tahnit
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 06-30-2009, 14:25
I'm not ****ing reading that, especially since its you posting.

PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 06-30-2009, 14:27
I read about a paragraph before the mis-definitions and poor spelling made me stop.

Racist propaganda I can handle, but dammit, use proper English.

KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
18 - 06-30-2009, 14:27
not enough single quotes

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 06-30-2009, 14:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
y u comin at me bro
I'm just wondering about what kind of false ideas you have in your mind of what people think of you. Other than being completely and totally bored with absolutely nothing else to do (which is incredibly depressing), what reason is there for someone to put on the same show every single day, year in and year out, with no one attending save for the people who just can't turn away from a car wreck. Except you're the same car wreck everyday, and less and less people are turning around to stare.

You must have some incredible delusions about how much people like what you do here.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
20 - 06-30-2009, 14:31
why did the admins delete my tags

you ****ing queer jews

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 'Democracy' is a matter of geography

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
absent is a jew , jewish brainwashing , one rule for the goyim