So crypto crashed because of an explosion in a Chinese coal mine... by Mitchdubai - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page So crypto crashed because of an explosion in a Chinese coal mine...
Page 6 of 7
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 04-28-2021, 08:32
yeah, I made $37 on doge today so step off, I'm buying the hennesy tonight

Sponsored Links
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
102 - 04-28-2021, 11:38
MODERATELY PRICED CHAMPAGNE FOR EVERYONE!

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
103 - 04-28-2021, 11:58
Boys, its not all fun and games and winning. I got rekt here because I didn't take enough care setting stops the way I normally would. Rolled the dice paid the price... and the salt in the wound is this went on to recover MASSIVELY so it was the right gut call but poor execution on my part. I only lost 2k it was a small bet, but if I did it correctly the profit would've been about 8k the following day.

edit: the leverage shown at the bottom of these graphics is my account max leverage, not the actual margin used on trade... most of my trades are 2-5x.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
104 - 04-28-2021, 12:15
It was because that coal mine didn't have a canary.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
105 - 04-28-2021, 14:17
how do we feel about BNB as a long position?

seems like it will continue growing, given it's use as Binance grows and encourages growth with lowered fees?

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
106 - 04-28-2021, 14:19
Need more dips. This constant upward trend is giving me buy hesitancy.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
107 - 04-28-2021, 14:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Boys, its not all fun and games and winning. I got rekt here because I didn't take enough care setting stops the way I normally would. Rolled the dice paid the price... and the salt in the wound is this went on to recover MASSIVELY so it was the right gut call but poor execution on my part. I only lost 2k it was a small bet, but if I did it correctly the profit would've been about 8k the following day.

edit: the leverage shown at the bottom of these graphics is my account max leverage, not the actual margin used on trade... most of my trades are 2-5x.

on the plus side atleast it dipped??

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
108 - 04-28-2021, 15:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Need more dips. This constant upward trend is giving me buy hesitancy.
Just had one. Lemme guess you didn't buy it up

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
109 - 04-28-2021, 17:49
I've been surprised that ETH didn't get hit nearly as hard as many of the other coins. LTC did alright too but other than that, all coins (that I follow) went to March 24th numbers or near those numbers.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
110 - 04-28-2021, 18:34
ETH is the dominant crypto, no doubt undervalued and it's starting to show. 5k soon? I think so.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
111 - 04-29-2021, 06:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post

Yeah, I found I lost way more with poorly set stops than I would have otherwise. I have usually ended up setting them to avoid liquidation because they all have invariably risen well above again in the next day or two, just a matter of hanging on.

What I usually do now, is once something is in a decent profit that I would be happy with, I set a trailing stop a couple of hundred below and just let it run until it sells off on it's own.
I still wish I could set it time dependant as well as a dip, it is often a very small spike for < a few minutes that triggers them.

Also - I now avoid apps and do PC only when possible. I once lost 4K by trying to set them on my phone while riding my bike, the drag handles are tiny and I ****ed it up and triggered an immediate sale

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
112 - 04-29-2021, 08:43
i just want 2 point out that i was the first one on the bnb train here at tribalwar gaming news and ppl like amram called me a noob and a chinky chinaman 4 it

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
113 - 04-29-2021, 08:45
when did you board the BNB train?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
114 - 04-29-2021, 08:54
ur a total chinkyman **** :-D

I'm anti BNB/BSC on principle

I have a bag of FTT that i expect long term will do comparables with BNB.

And i opened a long position on PancakeSwap last night that's already up 300% on my leverage so bonus points to that. That's basically the uniswap of BSC, so i have exposure to Binance without opening any of it on spot.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
115 - 04-29-2021, 09:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post
when did you board the BNB train?
early 2018

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116 - 04-29-2021, 09:23
Ed is rich chinaman

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
117 - 04-29-2021, 11:50
o ur not bullish on ETH or crypto? ngmi

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
118 - 04-29-2021, 18:46
did anyone jump on the UFC ipo?

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
119 - 04-29-2021, 18:59
I'm up a cuppla grand on my ETH. Bit Mickey Mouse but gotta start somewhere. If the ball and chain wasn't so risk averse I woulda chucked 30-50k in. Once I finish this consultancy gig I still might, but boats are being missed meanwhile.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
120 - 04-29-2021, 19:06
there is always something about to pop

Page 6 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page So crypto crashed because of an explosion in a Chinese coal mine...

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midge , kill yourself midxe