this

Sponsored Links
mandarb
The Real Spiderman++
Old
42 - 09-14-2020, 15:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Canadian View Post
So I got arrested yesterday for assault, forcible confinement, uttering threats and assault causing bodily harm.

I caught 2 Indians (feather) killing 4 of my cows and cutting the tenderloins out and leaving the rest of the cow. I happened to be in an adjacent coulee in my deer stand when I heard the shots. 22 mag to keep the noise down. I put a sneak on them, cut the tires on their truck (stolen btw) and then moved up and smashed the first squaw ****er in the noodle with a shovel from the back of their truck and kicked ****face number 2 in his redskin mouth. ******* number 1 went to sleep pretty hard but #2 took a few more head stomps and face kicks to put down.

Call police. Use paracord from my pack to hogtie assholes. Wait 45 mins for police. Call back and ask if they are coming or whats the story? Am asked "oh are they still there?" Yes I have them detained waiting for you to pick them up. Cumdumpster on the phone says "OMG you can't keep them against their will. You will be charged with kidnapping if you don't release them right now."
I said well you had best hurry up and get here otherwise I cut them open and let the wolves take care of the problem.

Another 55 minutes passes and 3 police cars show up with 4 cops. Explain what happened. ******* #1 pipes up about the white man stole this land blah, blah, blah. I turn to him and say shut up squaw ****er you're lucky I didn't just kill you and leave you for the coyotes.

Cops load dopey and stupid in 2 cars and I say well I'm off to see about bagging a deer before it gets too dark. They tell me I'm under arrest for assault and ****. OK boys if thats how this is going to play out I guess thats how she goes. Call my lawyer and a few friends on the trip to the station. Can't see a JP until this morning because I know the local JP so they bring 1 from Calgary. Released around noon on $500 bail.

Moral of the story is Canada is now an unflushed toilet run by sewer rats. If the charges don't go away by the end of business tomorrow there will be a number of vacant positions within law enforcement and the justice system soon. My country is beyond redemption now.
That's a bit ****ed. Have you had problems with people killing your cattle in the past? Seems like a huge risk versus the reward.

Something similar happened to me when I lived in KY. A methhead tried breaking into my house because he was so high he forgot where he was. I held him at gunpoint on my patio till a cop showed up who told me I can't keep a gun on a guy like that. I asked what happens if he attacks me if I put the gun away, the cops response was "shoot him".

Wtf.

Glad you took care of business.

Last edited by mandarb; 09-14-2020 at 16:34..
Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 09-14-2020, 15:50

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 09-14-2020, 18:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Imaginary situations for $1000, please

SC the Canadian Code4
what makes you think SC would make this up? And with consideration to his posting history here?

Code4's Katrina survival story is much more extreme, but given what NO was going through not out of the realm of possibility

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
45 - 09-14-2020, 18:36
#ISTANDWITHSC

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
46 - 09-14-2020, 18:39
do they take your guns if these charges stick?

not that they didn't already try to take your guns in canadia

but do they take more of them how does that work?

not that i would give a **** about legalities like that if i lived there

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 09-14-2020, 18:53
No they'll just take away all the shovels

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
48 - 09-14-2020, 18:55
makes sense

and from the look of refugees issues hand you over a machete apparently

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49 - 09-14-2020, 19:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-5 View Post
what makes you think SC would make this up? And with consideration to his posting history here?

Code4's Katrina survival story is much more extreme, but given what NO was going through not out of the realm of possibility
Seems outlandish and newsworthy.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
50 - 09-14-2020, 19:36
same as the other 20 white people beaten to death and killed by blacks or police (just this month) the media just for whatever reason isn't interested in picking up on

seriously......they don't want you to be able to defend your property

thats the real crime now on this animal farm they have created

the **** local media refuses to report on is astounding

and even if they do report on it mainstreammedia avoids it like the plague unless it sells their larger agenda

which this wouldn't be a part of

Glytch
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 09-14-2020, 20:46
SC, I'm all for what you did and I would have done the same, but you need to know the rules of the game and how to play it.

I grew up 40 minutes from the nearest town of 2000 people in Canada. My home was robbed twice growing up. The cops always told us if we ever caught them in the act, to make sure we dragged their bodies back inside our home and explained that we feared for our lives. Can't shoot them in the backs etc...

You should have known better man. The cops and DA would've played along. As soon as you admitted on a recorded call you ****ed yourself.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 09-14-2020, 22:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Canadian View Post
Moral of the story is Canada is now an unflushed toilet run by sewer rats. If the charges don't go away by the end of business tomorrow there will be a number of vacant positions within law enforcement and the justice system soon. My country is beyond redemption now.
I've been saying this for years. Most Euro/Euro-like countries are literally irreparable.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
53 - 09-14-2020, 23:27
Threatening to kill law enforcement officers on the internet is a really smart move. Or something.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 09-14-2020, 23:29
don't worry i heard from a reliable source that this place is so backwater it's not even rly on the internet

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 09-15-2020, 01:08
sorry that happened to you sc

probably should give more tax money to the police to fix it!

Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 09-15-2020, 01:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb View Post
That's a bit ****ed. Have you had problems with people killing your cattle in the past? Seems like a huge risk versus the reward.

Something similar happened to me when I lived in KY. A methhead tried breaking into my house because he was so high he forgot where he was. I held him at gunpoint on my patio till a cop showed up who told me I can't keep a gun on a guy like that. I asked what happens if he attacks me if I put the gun away, the cops response was "shoot him".

Wtf.

Glad you took care of business.
This is what I always wonder about. WTF do they expect you to do? Just let them go?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 09-15-2020, 02:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Threatening to kill law enforcement officers on the internet is a really smart move. Or something.
oh look - it's the maharajah of mud
stfu mitch - you fudge faced fapmaster

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
58 - 09-15-2020, 02:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Naked View Post
This is what I always wonder about. WTF do they expect you to do? Just let them go?
That's what liberal court systems do.
It would be funny to present the state with a bill for services rendered. LE, booking, legal fees, etc

Last edited by Brasstax; 09-15-2020 at 02:09..
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
59 - 09-15-2020, 05:22
i thought you moved to montana

Peanut
VeteranX
Old
60 - 09-15-2020, 07:33
I guess the "correct" way to deal with it was... hide in your house and call the cops? Though they would get here 2 hours later and suspects would have left, and the ensuing "investigation" will end up with jack shiit.

So I guess I prefer this set of events. Good luck in court.

Page 3 of 19

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Got arrested yesterday

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
beef curtains , classic