Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page R:I:P Colin Powell
Page 3 of 3
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 10-19-2021, 02:19
The news is saying that Colin had multiple myeloma, a blood cancer. The blood cancer reduces the body***8217;s ability to fight infection and puts people at higher risk for severe COVID-19.

But, they are not really saying if he died of a stroke or not. I am wondering if he died shortly after a booster shot. Maybe not. Some people are taking the news and promoting boosters so perhaps he didn't have a booster. Who knows.

Last edited by Brasstax; 10-19-2021 at 02:23..
Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
42 - 10-19-2021, 02:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
The news is saying that Colin had multiple myeloma, a blood cancer. The blood cancer reduces the body***8217;s ability to fight infection and puts people at higher risk for severe COVID-19.

But, they are not really saying if he died of a stroke or not. I am wondering if he died shortly after a booster shot.
you can rest assured that you'll never know the truth either way.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 10-19-2021, 02:25
Sounds like he was pretty sick. Poor guy. That's a ****ty way to go. I remember Bush senior skydiving at 80.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 10-19-2021, 02:27
Nothing will stop them from spewing more bull****

Colin Powells COVID-19 Death Is a Reminder of Risk Facing Elderly | Time

Quote:
That Powell died of a breakthrough infection is already fueling the anti-vaccine fire, as people incorrectly cite his death as evidence of the vaccines’ imperfection, even though it’s really just more evidence that a more fully vaccinated population and boosters are both urgently needed.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 10-19-2021, 02:36
I hope they will STFU as soon as the orals are finally released. Which could be very soon. It's in the FDA for "emergency use" approval now.

Quote:
Merck and Ridgeback Announce Submission of Emergency Use Authorization Application to the U.S. FDA for Molnupiravir, an Investigational Oral Antiviral Medicine, for the Treatment of Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19 in At Risk Adults
Merck and Ridgeback Announce Submission of Emergency Use Authorization Application to the U.S. FDA for Molnupiravir, an Investigational Oral Antiviral Medicine, for the Treatment of Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19 in At Risk Adults - Merck.com

We will get to see how long they play the game.

I am a bit concerned that they won't make it readily available enough.
We should see a drastic reduction with the home test units and the availability of Molnupiravir / Regeneron to go along with the shots that people have taken.

Well "Drastic" related to the actual number of people sick enough to go to a hospital

Last edited by Brasstax; 10-19-2021 at 02:42..
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 10-19-2021, 08:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty View Post
Right. It couldn't possibly be that Trumpers were (and remain) brainwashed by one of the most obvious and inelegant -- albeit highly effective -- disinformation movements in world history.

It's gotta be the globally respected military general who developed "TDS."

Love you anyway.
It's a shame your TDS was even more advanced than Powell's, but a blessing you aren't as significant in politics as he was.

***128536;

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 10-19-2021, 10:34
Yeah, Bounty jumped the shark pretty hard on Trump. Made him very emo.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
48 - 10-19-2021, 11:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
The news is saying that Colin had multiple myeloma, a blood cancer. The blood cancer reduces the body’s ability to fight infection and puts people at higher risk for severe COVID-19.

But, they are not really saying if he died of a stroke or not. I am wondering if he died shortly after a booster shot. Maybe not. Some people are taking the news and promoting boosters so perhaps he didn't have a booster. Who knows.
Multiple myeloma is a *****. Painful lesions form on your bones, usually hips and lower back. Infected white blood cells no longer function at all. It's eventually fatal.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 10-19-2021, 11:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty View Post
Right. It couldn't possibly be that Trumpers were (and remain) brainwashed by one of the most obvious and inelegant -- albeit highly effective -- disinformation movements in world history.

It's gotta be the globally respected military general who developed "TDS."

Love you anyway.
trump fried so many brains it***8217;s remarkable

powell had a lot pf reasons to be disenfranchised with the gop neo-con wing after he was treated by the bush administration.

Having said that, maybe powell should have quit if it was such a moral dilemma. He didn***8217;t hesitate to threaten to quit when they wanted gays in the military so maybe him playing the bitter victim card for the iraq war is a bit stained.

Last edited by Pagy; 10-19-2021 at 11:59..
absent
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 10-19-2021, 13:58
Never understood how pieces of **** like Colon Powell (why would anyone pick that spelling for their name?) could live with themselves after causing the deaths of millions of people. One must be truly evil to not blow their own brains out after that.

Rest in Piss, Colon.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 10-19-2021, 14:05
Well, thank God covid came in and relieved him of his suffering.

Page 3 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page R:I:P Colin Powell

Social Website Bullshit