[GLOBAL WARMING RED ALERT!!]

Hasn't it been unusually hot in Portland???
There are no conspiracies but they're also no coincidences.

And coincidentally we got great temperature here on the tropic of Cancer!! Little warm rain today cloudy skies...

We need to be paying more attention to that gigantic heater 150,000,000 kilometers away.

this

zrJbmRs.jpg

Hasn't it been unusually hot in Portland???
There are no conspiracies but they're also no coincidences.

And coincidentally we got great temperature here on the tropic of Cancer!! Little warm rain today cloudy skies...

The sun dragged it's balls across the PNW. Was 111 where I live yesterday. It's cooled off a bit, only hitting 90 today.

People in the NW are like "OMG ITS SO HOT..I DON'T THINK I'LL SURVIVE!!'...Florida people are like 'rub a little dirt on it sweety you'll be ok...have a bottle of water'

People in the NW are like "OMG ITS SO HOT..I DON'T THINK I'LL SURVIVE!!'...Florida people are like 'rub a little dirt on it sweety you'll be ok...have a bottle of water'

If I wanted to live in a sweaty ballsack like florida, i'd move there.

If I wanted to live in a sweaty ballsack like florida, i'd move there.

so now you live in a sweaty unbathed ballsack. enjoy.

Protip: don't use corn starch to attempt to keep your boys dry. You'll just make dick donuts and pecker bread.

I want STRONG leaders who aren't AFRAID to pollute the environment for short-term corporate profits because only LIBERAL WIMPS want a habitable planet for future generations. EXXON/DE SANTIS 2024. MAGA!

Its pretty hot right now there. It usually averages about 90 in sac this time of year, but we are rolling in and out of 100+ every three or four days. Its going to be a long, hot summer.

I have heard them saying the California is being converted to a more "arid" landscape. Its the new soft buzzword for climate change. You can see the tumbleweeds on I-5 growing more north every year. Arizona is coming to us.

Last edited:
u cali cunts invade arizona, arizona invades u back

enjoy a taste of ur own medicine, degenerate fuckbags

Even if Global Warming were an existential threat to mankind, I'd still have a hard time giving a shit about it.

1. There's nothing I can do about it.
2. I'll be dead long before it has any tangible effect on my existence.

edit: for the record, I do not believe it's a threat to our existence. If humans are the cause of global warming then the solution is to cull 90% of the human population. If it gets as bad as you think it will, then essentially nature will handle the culling for us either by famine or war or both. If that doesn't happen, then it wasn't that big of a problem.

Last edited:
Even if Global Warming were an existential threat to mankind, I'd still have a hard time giving a shit about it.

1. There's nothing I can do about it.
2. I'll be dead long before it has any tangible effect on my existence.

edit: for the record, I do not believe it's a threat to our existence

I don’t really understand. If true that global warming is going to destroy life on the planet…then shouldn’t the left want to accelerate it? After all, if we all die, then the planet lives. Isn’t it the point, to save mother Gaia? We sacrifice ourselves for the good of the planet, so life can be renewed again according to the prophet Darwin?

Back