[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

give pat a job???? what if phil k8's friend is saying

SEND PAT TO PRISON FOR A PIPE BEATING WHEN HE WAS A TEEN

AND VARIOUS OTHER ULTRA VIOLENT CRIMES

its like dominoes even if u like the look of the red 1 it still comes down with the ripple effects

sorry u chose to smite the jews tho eh?

i got ur brand on me now want mine?

Cyh2dAGXAA4kaeU.jpg:large

every loss is a win if u look at life positively even if ur disadvantaged

anyway im not a trump card player

im definitely an abrasive asshole tho

is there anywhere on the intertubes where there is a reasonable, adult discussion of politics? the_donald 4chan sycophants with a really low signal to noise ratio is getting on my nerves

is there anywhere on the intertubes where there is a reasonable, adult discussion of politics? the_donald 4chan sycophants with a really low signal to noise ratio is getting on my nerves

what serious issue you want to honestly discuss with a bunch of proven liars or trolls bro?

what serious issue you want to honestly discuss with a bunch of proven liars or trolls bro?

like DT's cabinet selections, i'd like to see the weaponized-autism level of research done on pizzagate and shit to happen for some of these people, but without the DT-can-do-no-wrong mentality

or at least just some healthy back and forth

i'm tired of everything i read just dripping with someone's agenda

It's still cracking me up about how far behind they said Trump was, and that he didn't know what he was doing and that he wouldn't be able to get people to serve in his cabinet.

Now he's ahead of schedule on announcements of cabinet posts, far ahead of even Obama's first term..

So, I'm waiting on the inevitable:

"Trump making decisions too quickly"
"Is Trump making too many important decisions too quickly?"
"Trump's decision making ability, too fast?"
"Is Trump fully thinking through his decisions?"
"Trump's fast pace is reckless"

Back