When do u think tribalwar peaked ???

my date is 02-21-2022 I will let u guys know as we slide into oblivion from all these long term side effects

my date is 02-21-2022 I will let u guys know as we slide into oblivion from all these long term side effects
Hey that's great you can be the opening act. My long term side effect (LTSE) is Biden Dementia Syndrome (BDS) what's yours

Hey cael I have decided not to be dide on 02-22-2022 bcuz my Yale roommates are having a joyful reunion of the Whiffinpoofs and after a long hiatus we are reviving the Bimini for Lunch Bunch. The following week I am going to meet my offspring and namesake in São Tomé and Principe and after that maybe a hike in the Scottish Highlands. Sorry I couldn't dide the day after you, you'll just have to be the main act.

good luck bro but im afraid it doesn't matter to me im not gonna be alive either way

i can feel my heart enlarge as we speak the myocarditis palpatations are getting critical she's gonna blow

good luck bro but im afraid it doesn't matter to me im not gonna be alive either way

i can feel my heart enlarge as we speak the myocarditis palpatations are getting critical she's gonna blow

I hope you are kidding.

Back