Deffinitive TeeDuB mission guide [HUGE READ] by haniblecter - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Eve Online
Reload this Page Deffinitive TeeDuB mission guide [HUGE READ]
haniblecter
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 09-22-2005, 12:16
EDIT - 04/08 - Its all still relevant and I've changed the one section that needed some work.

I've seriously put 3/4's-4/5's of my entire EVE playing time just doing missions.

***EDIT/UPDATE: I wrote this a while ago, Ive since funneled ALOT more of my time into 0.0 NPC'ing and PVP'ing. All this info still holds true though, although some things about research agents will have changed quite a bit come KALI, none of which will concern you nublets, since even that **** is over my 1.1 year head. 9/26/06

****EDIT:
There's ALOT of mission reasources out there, anything from agent finders to mission guides for lvl 3's and 4's. Before you do any 3 or 4, I'd reccomend you research it first at either:

Missions : 4
[Has info on all missions, 1-4, ok guides]

or

Kill Missions
[Excellent guides, but mostly lvl4's and some hard 3's. Superior imho for 4's than the previous]
7/2007
I like missions. For me, its hard seeing progress. Hauling's profits are lost amongst calculations in travel time, making insta's for long hauls, and risky hauls in low sec space or hauling illegal goods. Mining is a little passive for me and requires a large operation to make its members successful. I initially liked mining, but realized that TW didnt have the capability to make it a money maker 1 1/2 months ago.

So I turned to an age-old friend from past MMO's like Anarchy Online: Missions.

Rat killing isnt the most effecient way to make cash. Reason being, you have to hunt for these rats through the asteriod belts. Kill the group of 4 or 5, loot their ****, then move on. The searching kills me as is the limited short-term rewards.

Missions give the user a way to kill rats for bounties and loot and also give them additional rewards for doing so: loyalty points, better corp and faction standing and the ever increasing levels of missions they unlock.

There's two differnt numbers you should worry yourself when doing missions: corp standing and faction standing. Corp standing is argueably the most important: it dictates what level of mission and quality level of agent you can get. The higher the better. Faction standing has its uses.

Level 2 agent's become unlocked at or around 1.25. I stress agents because you're not ulocking higher level missions, just the agents that can give higher lvl missions. These agents take a look at both corp standing AND faction standing to determine whether they'll grace your presence. This is why its critical that you do or attempt to redo your faction (or the faction you wish to work for, caldari is encouraged since it's closer to our corp) newbie missions.

The initial boost that the newbie missions gives to your faction standing is HUGE. This standing is needed if you're not originally of that factions race or started under that faction, otherwise you wont be able to get the minimum level of standing to access teh lvl1 -20 agents. Also, the newbie boost is to a specific corp too giving a helpful boost when workign towards lvl2's.

Factions
To view the corporations that you have high standing with, go to your character sheet (first button at top) then the standings tab then click the "liked by" tab. You'll notice that at the top you'll see that you're looking at the various factions in EVE. Such orgs as caldari, gallente, min and amar but also Angel Cartel, Serpentis, ORE mining and such. These are the movers and shakers in EVE. A higher standing here can eventually unlock cool things in EVE. For example, at 3.00+ I unlocked the ability for Federation Navy agents to locate anyone in teh EVE universe for a small fee. Eventually, faction standing will give access to faction ships and equipment and other neat goodies.

Corporations
Scrolling down the list, you'll see the corporations segment of your standings tab. Here, you'll see the various corp's that you have some kind of positive standing with. These are the ones you'll have at least some agent access to. Which corporation you work for will dictate teh kind of missions you can get from that corps agents, along with the # of agents you'll have access to and teh type of rewards/benefits that the relationship will give. I picked my newbie agent corporation because I already had a good boost there and I was 1.00 with its faction (gallente) and the # of agents it has is hooge!

Departments
When you picked which corporation you'll want to run missions for, right click it and select "show corporation info". Here, you'll give a run down on what the corporation is, much like what you'd do for a PC's corporation, the differnce being the AGE(nt) tab (it's cut off for most). By selecting the agent tab, you'll be given several drop down menus. These are the different "departments" within the corporation. There's no seperate departmental standing, so doing missions for one doesnt mean you're stuck with it. But each dept has a different mix of the kinds of missions: security/internal security is either all or 95% combat. Mining departments is mostly mining, courier transporting, blah blah. Although some swear by courier missions (I've yet to see how much a lvl4 courier mission will take or give, but Im sure its huge) I prefer combat and then command/security/internal security departments because they're all 90% or more combat missions and therefore give you the rat bounties + the reward + the chance for a crazy drop. While I dont have access to a link that has the mix of every mission atm, you can ask me ingame for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg
Select the agent type you like to do, courier, mining, research, or combat. Here are the agent types and what kind of missiosn they give you in general. Since most of the TW seem to like combat, I'll sort according to that.

Try to see if you can find agents in the same station so you can do a bunch. I'm at Kakakela VI moon 18 Caldari Navy assembly plant Kakakela solar system, Karnola constellation, Lonetrek region. There are thre agents, one internal security, one security, one PR. I try to do as much combat as possible to maximize my time and payout (especially some fo the courier mission from that PR agent demand a frig only). I haven't found a station where there are 3-4 agents, all offer 85% kill missions or more. If someone knows (for a starting Caldari newbie), post here so others can benefit.

Command: 97% Kill, 3% Courier
Surveillance: 95% Kill, 5% Courier
Internal Security: 95% Kill, 5% Courier
Security: 90% Kill, 5% Courier, 5% Trade
Intelligence: 85% Kill, 15% Courier
Administration: 50% Kill, 50% Courier
Legal: 50% Kill, 50% Courier
Astrosurveying: 40% Kill, 30% Courier, 25% Mining, 5% Trade
Advisory: 34% Kill, 66% Courier
Public Relations: 34% Kill, 66% Courier
Archives: 5% Kill, 90% Courier, 5% Trade
Distribution: 5% Kill, 95% Courier
Manufacturing: 5% Kill, 95% Courier
Marketing: 5% Kill, 95% Courier
Mining: 5% Kill, 85% Courier, 10% Mining (II)
Production: 5% Kill, 95% Courier
Storage: 5% Kill, 95% Courier(L)
R&D *: 0% Kill, 50% Courier(S), 50% Trade

------------------------------------------------
Kill: Kill one or more NPCs
Courier: Move or Deliver cargo (usually less than 2k m3)
Courier(L): Move or Deliver large cargo (upto 20k m3)
Courier(S): Move or Deliver cargo (requires specialized science skills)
Trade: Purchace items on the market and then deliver
Mining: Retrieve ore/minerals
(II): Got information from a Level II agent

Agent Standing
Agent standing is what that agent feels towards you. This is modified by the # of missions you do for her, your corp and faction standing, and maybe your LPs. As this increases, you'll get better rewards and better text. They'll go from not knowing your name and dismissing you as a retard, to wanting to fellate you for even asking for a "job". You can view your agent standing by scrolling even further down your standings/liked by tab. This is also a good way to FIND YOUR NEWBIE AGENT. Again, do these missions to give you a helpful boost!

Selecting an Agent

HOW TO SEARCH FOR AGENTS
Character sheet (top button) / Standings button / Liked By Tab / Find the corp you're working for and right click show info / agent tab / 'Available to You'

The open up the F10 map and start setting destination to all the agents, start seeing which one would be good and convienant based on the parameters below.

Once you've selected a department you want to work for, click it and you'll get a run down of all the agents available to you. Pretty straight forward at this point, available to you are the ones you can use, Not available aer you future agents.

Now, selecting an agent is an art form. You dont have to just go for the highest quality level agent (the quality level is more an indication of where you're at in the level, then it is a higher reward.) By right clicking on the various agents, you'll see our old friend, set destination. Set it, then look at your F10 map. What you should be looking for is three things in this order: proximity to low sec space, amont of lanes branching from the agents system, and is the agent in a main market region.

Avoid running missions in low sec space. Im not being paraniod here, but by continusously getting missions in low sec, you open up the possibility of getting killed by PC's losing your ship and good mission running items. Its not worth the small increase in rewards seeing as how most low level missions are worth ONLY their corp and faction standing increases.

The smaller the # of lanes, the less likely you'll get out of system missions. Something I've noticed while running missions, but if you have 6 other system yo're connected to, the chances of getting in-system missions goes down. This means more travel time and less money making.

Now a debatable factor is the actual region your agent is in. This has several convienance factors along with a fairly large offer/reward factor. For convienance, you'll want to be situated ina major market so you can see how much an item is really worth (backwater regions have screwed up prices and few if any buyers...never sell in backwater regions unless you have LOTS OF TIME to wait on a buyer of either your price inflated or deflated item.) The bigger reason is the agents region effects your offer's reward amount: if wheat is 1,000,000 per bale in LC, then your LC region agent will give you an offer amount incorporating that data...regardless of whether anyone will pay 1,000,000 for a bale of wheat.

Once you've selected an agent with good qualitites, its time to set destination and move towards her. Remember which station she's at cause you'll have to look again after you've arived.

Now you have to make a judgement call, are you going to be with this agent long? Or move the second you have enough standing to do so? What qaulity level dictates this: if you're agent is aroudn 0 or so, then maybe you want to consider staying a while. The higher qaulity levels have a small effect on both rewards and standing, but nominal at best. The reason you want to stick with an agent for a while is loyalty points.

Loyalty points
Way back when, agents used to send you offers for stuff you could 'buy' with your amassed loyalty points. Thankfully, this archaic and random feature is the way of the dodo's. What's replaced it is the nifty LP Store. Here, you can purchase anything so long as you have the requisite LP's and an occasional item (usually tags from pirates/enemy navy pilots)

For the most part, the higher the LP cost, the better the return (isk wise) for your LP's. There aer some exceptions and a little bit of research can uncover good deals.

You can take your LP's around to whatever agent you decide to work for, so feel free to upgrade as often as you like, because the higher the agent's level and quality level, the higher the LP reward.

There's a series of skills that can add to your LP rewards. They escape me right now, but they can be worth it if you're going to bve doing missions for a while (they cost around 10mill and are typically used by more advanced players)

Rewards

The bling you get for completeling missions varies with level, not quality level. Your base reward amount is altered by your Agent Standing with that agent. Quality Level, again, is only really a way to show progress through the level, its not a indicator of how much an agent will give you.

The time bonus reward is usually more than the base reward. The timer starts when you Accept the mission (it turns green in your journal) and ends WHEN YOU TALK WITH THE AGENT. This means, you have to travel back to the station and say you've completed it.

Your rewards will steadily increase as your agent standing increases. Your LP reward will decrease as you get more LPs with teh agent, until is stabalizes at some figure.

lvl1s - 30-75 LP and 30-50k ISK
lvl2s - 70-250 LP and 100-220k ISK
lvl3's - 140-700 LP and 250-1 million ISK
lvl4's = BLING BLING BLING BLING BLING BLING

About every 4-5 missions, you'll get the "hard" mission for that level. THis mission will give aprox 2-3x the faction increase, the max LP i've stated for that level nad aprox. The combined reward would be what I stated above. This is the hardest mission for that level. For lvl2's, its tracing an agent through 3 levels of a deadspace complex. For lvl3's, its teh extravaganza's..angel, seprentis and gurista. They arent that bad, in that, if you can complete a normal misison with little difficulty, you can do that level's hard mission.

Running the missions
Double clicking on the agent brings up the agent screen (when in the station). This'll show your LP's with the agent, some snide remark, then "Do you have work for me." Askign for work kinda commits you. As you notice in your journal, a yellow "Not Accepted" pops up. If, after reading the details of the mission, you dont like it, you CAN deny the mission. You can do this once every 4 hours. Any more than that will give you a standing hit of the same amount as hte mission would have given you. So be prepared to accept anything she'll give ya.

Missions are generally random. There's about 10 different missions you'll get. Each asks you to do one thing or another. Between the same missions, there's some variation...for ex: there may have been 2 merc fighters and one elite fighter at that point in that mission may be 3 elite fighters the next mission. As a rule of thumb, this variation doesnt make the mission so hard that it'll be impossible to beat. Think of better rat bounties as a blessing. You'll come to hate drone missions for their ****ty drops and love the blockade breaking ones for their tons of spawns.

The real goldmine in missions is the loot. I pick up any loot from rats over 5k in bounty. Anything under, i find, has a very low chance of dropping a named weapon (for rails think scout, carbide, condenced coil, gauss cannon). This is where the real money from mission running comes from. Just one of those items is worth more than any reward you'll get for you mission. LOOT EVERYTHING. Cant stress this enough. Most expensive item I got was for a kill the agent mission, the guy was protected by some drones and had a "mobile residence' or something. He dropped a 14million cargo expander that sent me well on my way to fortune. It was a lvl2 too.

There's some debate on destroying structures. Often, they just give ammo. I cant remember ever getting something worth while (sometimes i get trade goods crap, loot what you think you can sell). Its up to you to find out which structures will give you good loot.

Remember, to complete a mission, you have to do what it says. Sometiems its just to kill the drone silo. In that case, just destroy it and warp out. Double check you journal before you leave the area.

Making insta's is crucial. When you get out of system missions, it'll speed sh it up immensly.

standing rewards
After completeing the mission, you'll get a small corp standing increase. To track this, go to that standings tab, scroll down the liked by tab till you find your corporation. From there, right click then select, "show transactions". This will give you a run down of all the standing increases and decreases. It'll show how painfully slow lvl1's take to get to 1.25. Something like .01 per succesfuly mission....do the math. You also dont get faction standing increases for completeing normal missions, only corp standing.

important missions/storyline missions
To speed things up, you get "Important Missions". These are CRUCIAL. These missions are triggered by increasing yoru standing past certain points. These missiosn are generally extremely simple and give HUUUUGE rewards in standing and cash. What kind of stanidn increase is random, but generaly about .2-.8 or so in corp standing adn quite a bit less for faction standing. As a gauge, the newbie misssion completion reward was 1.00 with faction standing and something like .8 or more for corp. HUGE help when getting to lvl2's.

The frequency of storyline missions is reported to be one every 16 completed missions. Accepting or failing missions adds nothing to this figure.

The rewards can be phenomenal. I got a 20million reward for one simple courier mission. many times, its just a few 100k's....but loot everything. What happens is that the loot in the mission will be crazy profitable to make up for the ****e reward.

Ships
What ships to fly? Destroyer for lvl1's. THey're quick and kill the frigs in seconds. Gotta have for any new mission runner.

Cruisers for lvl2's. You can get by in a destroyer...up until the point you'll start seeing a cruiser or two pop. The destroyer just cant tank the damage these things put out. There's generally meatier frigates in 2's. Rarely anything below 5k bounty and sometimes a single cruiser at abotu 50k bounty. They're easy and you shoudlnt die in any lvl2

Pimped out crusier (seriously pimped out, all named) for lvl3's. Seriously though, you'll need a BC. In my thorax with 28million in items I often had to warp out a couple times to finish a mission...and I STILL lost two ships. There's lots of 30k frigates with webbers (no warp scramblers, the rat will say if they have one) and each grouping is going to have mostly cruisers. This is where **** gets hard.

lvl4's are for groups of friends or end level players with max skills and phat battleships. Even then, its too risky to go it alone.

LP Store

Two expansions ago (this is 2/2009) they got rid of the old antiquated evemail system of giving you random offers for your LP. In its place arose the LP store. This wonderous thing lets you blow your LP on anything you want at any time you want. My only advice is to save what you got and exchange your LP for something that both sells for a decent amount AND sells quickly. Implants are always a good option. Check with the market for what would be a good investment on your LP.

Items

Bring all named items. The risk of dying in non-low-sec space is minimal and named **** will help you kill ships faster. Once you get to 3's, you should be more wary of bringing named loot ot encounters, but this isnt like PVP where you expect to die.

Skills

Mission running is a time investment. If yo're going to make your fortune doing this, you might as well get the coresponding skills. I was [un]lucky enough to roll 14 base charisma and a starting set of social skills. You should take social up to 3. Social increases yoru base faction with NPC's. So this modifies what your agent standing will be...and maybe whether they'll give you missions.

Connections is INVALUABLE. This increases ALL STANDINGS faction, corp and agent by 4% per level. This gain is HUGE and can mean the differnece between doing 40 lvl1 missions for an agent, and 20 missions to get to lvl2 missions. Take it to about 2or3.

Negotiations is smart to get. It increases your base reward by 5% per level. Get 3 levels of this and you'll realize a few million when you get to lvl3's.

All these together take about a day. They'll shave off more than that in total mission running time to get up to profitablilty. As for the other skills, good luck. They'er extremely expenisve because end level offers get you faction ships worth billions. Most just influence the LP totals per mission.

And that concludes it. Massive read, but this is just an expirence dump. I love missions and its an excellent way to build up wealth to help the corporation. I will at some point stop doing them so that I can focus full-time on the corporation. Why? Because missions are mostly solo. If you're in the corporation, increasing you personal wealth isnt giong to help the corp run smoother. Helping protect mining ops will, as will training up the non-fighting skills.

gl/hf

Last edited by haniblecter; 02-09-2009 at 22:47..
Sponsored Links
S0C7
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 09-22-2005, 12:37
Thank you for this. I've been grinding away at my lvl1 agent and just started a -18 lvl2 agent last night. After running about 5 missions with bounties and loot, I pulled in over 1,200,000 isk. I was a happy camper.

Kore
VeteranX
Old
3 - 09-22-2005, 13:44
Useful buildings to destroy:

Cargo Rig = ususally drops lots of ammo and sometimes other stuff

Silo = lots of ammo, sometimes a weapon or two, maybe some trade goods, this is a strong structure though so if you're using low damage weapons then don't bother, you'll use more ammo than you'll get

Energy Harvester = sometimes ammo, sometimes an item, more than likely an "energy" related trade good (NOTE: this does not apply to all generator type structures, normally it's best to skip these)

Warehouse = a bunch of trade goods and not much else

Bunker = sometimes, and usually only in very specific missions, this will drop some ammo, but most of the time you can ignore this one

Storage Facility = sometimes this will have random items contained within but in some missions this will never have anything (ie. "kill the habitat")

Drone Silo = not always, but will sometimes drop some ammo (usually only does this if it's not the main objective)

Anything not listed here will more than likely not drop anything and/or be too tough to be worth it. For example a radio telescope is a very tough thing to take out and it doesn't drop anything so you would've just wasted all that ammo.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 09-22-2005, 14:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kore

Anything not listed here will more than likely not drop anything and/or be too tough to be worth it. For example a radio telescope is a very tough thing to take out and it doesn't drop anything so you would've just wasted all that ammo.

You destroy that for the enjoyment of a excellent fireworks show.

K-Rex
VeteranX
Old
5 - 09-22-2005, 14:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Rex
Amazing what you'll find at the top of the eve forums ....

http://www.eve-extra.com/agentfinder.php <----Agent finder, super wonderful dynamite

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingamebo...hreadID=148807

I was getting frustrated running these lvl2 Q -20 missions so I did a little search, found a nearby Q -15 agent and now I'm moving on up.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
6 - 09-22-2005, 14:41
Good thread.

Ambush_Bug[DTM]
VeteranX
Old
7 - 09-22-2005, 23:17
I too am in favor of destroying most structures. My single best reward for doing so was three hardwiring implants plus about 400 heavy missiles.

On the use of drones in missions:

If you've got your drone skills up (and a large dronebay), drones are quite invaluable. I've tried several variations of mission running with my Vexor and Thorax, and with all the drones I can have running (anywhere from six to ten of them, depending on the ship I fly), mission dynamics change.

So far, for L2 missions and below, I've found it best to have my drones take care of the short-range defense for me. I'll put a couple of big railguns on my ship that hit well out to about 25-30 km, plus a pair of smaller ones that track better for 10-20km work. The drones are there to take care of anything that gets withing 10km. By the time anything gets that close, my rails have usually stripped its shields and have begun to work on the armor.

By doing it this way, the enemies are usually fully concentrated on my ship and ignore the drones as they do their work. Not always, though; some ships will break lock on me and fire at the drones. This is why I picked up the skills needed to run a small remote armor repairer, so I can keep my drones healthy.

Drones are also excellent for destroying structures. They have unlimited ammo, so I can just clear a deadspace of bad guys and let the drones go on about their work while I run around grabbing loot. By the time the structures are dead, I'm usually mostly done with the loot and can go grab the structure loot if it popped.

Dronebay composition: I've found that it's a pretty good idea to mix up drone damage types. On my Thorax, I run heavy drones--3 with thermal damage, 3 with explosive damage. This lets them eat through shields and armor alike. On my Vexor, which lets me run ten drones at once, I'll have 4 explosive drones and six medium/light drones with thermal or EM damage to go out first and strip shields. Also works well.

Drones are stupid, though. They will attack anything in range, so you have to keep a tight rein on them. As soon as they pop a target, click one of your locked targets and issue a new attack order before they split up and attack things at will. Be ready to call them back to the dronebay as soon as the current group of baddies is dead, or they might go off and aggro something you don't want to deal with right then.

Drones are gooood.

haniblecter
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 09-23-2005, 16:18
Love them drones!

By having your drones return to your bay, you fully recharge their shields (been told this by multiple people, yet to actually test it out.) I find that in between big kills, Ill have them return to my bay and start speeding towards the next target, making sure that all the rats in that particular grouping target only me. Once my cover is blown and all rats are red or blinking red, I release the hounds.

If you'll notice, the Kinetic firing drones are always the most expensive. Most people prefer them because most NPC's have 35% kenetic resist for shields and armor. While this is normally a smart thing to do, the kinetic drones are the slowest of all. I find that mixing explosive and EM, I do more burst damage AND have faster drones that can return to bay while I have afterburner on and be able to catch targets easier. The kinetics just cant catch those quick frigates, EM and explosive normally can.

Here's a trick I found: drones slow down to orbit velocity too early sometimes. Havent been able to isolate why yet, maybe because of repeated "Attack" clicks, but by ordering them to "return to orbit" then ordering them to attack (making sure they've responded to the return command) you'll get them to go their normal velocity instead of hte sluggish orbit velocity.

Kore
VeteranX
Old
9 - 09-23-2005, 20:26
Taking your drones into your drone bay does not recharge their shields fully. They do seem to recharge at a slightly faster rate, maybe, but they still have to recharge. I have never seen the shields of my drones suddenly max out, and if they did that'd be one hell of an exploit. Wait till the shields go down to almost nothing, take them in and spit them out, 100% shields.

If you dock at a station in the mean time though, then their shields recharge just like your ship's shields recharge to full.

Nessal
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 09-27-2005, 17:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kore
Taking your drones into your drone bay does not recharge their shields fully. They do seem to recharge at a slightly faster rate, maybe, but they still have to recharge. I have never seen the shields of my drones suddenly max out, and if they did that'd be one hell of an exploit. Wait till the shields go down to almost nothing, take them in and spit them out, 100% shields.

If you dock at a station in the mean time though, then their shields recharge just like your ship's shields recharge to full.

No, when you return them into the bay, they get full shield instantly. This works great for people that use autocannons in battle. You can retrieve your drones quick since they will be close to you and redeploy them with full shield so that their armor never even get's touched.

Empirion
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 10-11-2005, 19:25
Excellent guide. Thank you.

Could someone please tell a poor humble newbie which regions are the major market.

haniblecter
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 10-11-2005, 21:15
Essence and whatever region the jita system is.

This is just one of the things ot look for with agents. Not the primary.

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 10-12-2005, 09:45
drone shields are indeed fully charged once you scoop them to the bay

I exploit this feature often.

haniblecter
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 12-02-2005, 01:13
:bump:

haniblecter
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 01-23-2006, 11:18
bump

MountainDewMike
VeteranX
Old
16 - 02-04-2006, 23:38
Awesome guide -- thanks for this.

Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 04-17-2006, 12:24
Select the agent type you like to do, courier, mining, research, or combat. Here are the agent types and what kind of missiosn they give you in general. Since most of the TW seem to like combat, I'll sort according to that.

Try to see if you can find agents in the same station so you can do a bunch. I'm at Kakakela VI moon 18 Caldari Navy assembly plant Kakakela solar system, Karnola constellation, Lonetrek region. There are thre agents, one internal security, one security, one PR. I try to do as much combat as possible to maximize my time and payout (especially some fo the courier mission from that PR agent demand a frig only). I haven't found a station where there are 3-4 agents, all offer 85% kill missions or more. If someone knows (for a starting Caldari newbie), post here so others can benefit.

Command: 97% Kill, 3% Courier
Surveillance: 95% Kill, 5% Courier
Internal Security: 95% Kill, 5% Courier
Security: 90% Kill, 5% Courier, 5% Trade
Intelligence: 85% Kill, 15% Courier
Administration: 50% Kill, 50% Courier
Legal: 50% Kill, 50% Courier
Astrosurveying: 40% Kill, 30% Courier, 25% Mining, 5% Trade
Advisory: 34% Kill, 66% Courier
Public Relations: 34% Kill, 66% Courier
Archives: 5% Kill, 90% Courier, 5% Trade
Distribution: 5% Kill, 95% Courier
Manufacturing: 5% Kill, 95% Courier
Marketing: 5% Kill, 95% Courier
Mining: 5% Kill, 85% Courier, 10% Mining (II)
Production: 5% Kill, 95% Courier
Storage: 5% Kill, 95% Courier(L)
R&D *: 0% Kill, 50% Courier(S), 50% Trade

------------------------------------------------
Kill: Kill one or more NPCs
Courier: Move or Deliver cargo (usually less than 2k m3)
Courier(L): Move or Deliver large cargo (upto 20k m3)
Courier(S): Move or Deliver cargo (requires specialized science skills)
Trade: Purchace items on the market and then deliver
Mining: Retrieve ore/minerals
(II): Got information from a Level II agent

Witch
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 11-27-2006, 09:13
Connections 3 will give you lvl2 agents almost instantly. Low qua naturally.
Not sure if you mentioned that in your post, I'm in a hurry

Kranman
VeteranX
Old
19 - 01-10-2007, 18:22
A few things worth noting -
EveInfo.com is the best resource for missions IMO. It shows you all the rats for each mission, what kinds of damage they do, and what they are weak to, which ones scramble, etc.

Also know that the security rating of the system your agent is in has a large impact on ISK and LP rewards. Hence if you are not comfortable with running in low-sec, a .5 system will get you the best rewards. The quality of an agent actually has less influence on the rewards than the security does - a q20 agent in 1.0 is worse than a q0 in .5, if I remember correctly. I cant find the thread that was detailed in at the moment. BTW the best agent I've found is a level 4, q18 agent in Irjunen (.5) for Corporate Police Force (caldari).

Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 07-05-2007, 11:45
I've encountered several webbers in LVL2 missions but are there actually ships with WS in missions? I've been thinking about trying lvl3's once I get my Rokh pimped out and WS npc's is the only thing that really scares me

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Eve Online
Reload this Page Deffinitive TeeDuB mission guide [HUGE READ]

Social Website Bullshit