Letter of luv from napfag

thanks for that 200th post anomaly. :)

More luv: This time from mebar T-Good
Private Message: this is naptown's boy T-good

have ur address now precise

u still got that rollerblading half pipe in ur driveway??? haha ya i know about that

better do some crunches or something so docta .45 dont have to see what your lunch is

snitch

i could only make it to page three of this shitfest before i just couldnt take it anymore.

can i just get some cliffs?

Nap is still on ellen's ass?

Arsin, you might want to be careful...nap isnt right in the head for real.
Thanks for your concern Juggs, but I can take care of myself tyvm :) Fact is I have some pent up aggression and could use an outlet :)

Besides uma whoring for teh TW fame!1!!

Is it true napfag is only 5'4"? I saw a pic of him, and noted his slanted "ape-like" forehead.

'napfag' is a fireplug. He's about 5'8 probably around the 180 mark the last time i saw him. He's a fairly thick gymrat.

But its not about his size....he's seriously off in the head. Don't kid yourself, he would fuck you up quick.

good luck with that one

'napfag' is a fireplug. He's about 5'8 probably around the 180 mark the last time i saw him. He's a fairly thick gymrat.

But its not about his size....he's seriously off in the head. Don't kid yourself, he would fuck you up quick.

good luck with that one
Thanks and good. Maybe a good beating will knock some sense into him. Last I checked, I am dong everything to infuriate him.

Such is the way of those working for teh TW Fame :boogie:

I bench around 210 but do massive reps, usually 3 sets of 22-25.

I'd have to dial it back to about 135 to accomplish that many reps. (135 is my warm up round for 10 reps, then 155 for 8 reps, 165 for 6, 175 for 4, 185 for 2, and 195 for one. Then back to 135 for a burnout round of about 12 to 15.)

[00:42:36:] <isukattribes> someone warn arsin aka ellen
[00:42:51:] <isukattribes> that he is about to be nexted if he keeps up
[00:42:55:] <isukattribes> thinking me and money ma$e
[00:43:01:] <isukattribes> are just joking with him
[00:43:21:] <isukattribes> hes fucking w/ the wrong people
[00:43:34:] <isukattribes> if this cat doesnt think im a sociopath now then he soon will
[00:43:54:] <isukattribes> ask obibun testse and kurayami they learned their lessons the hard way

you've been warned ellen

Back