Okay, smartie. Go to a party - girls are scantily clad and showing body.

don't think I never questioned it. ive been passed by plenty of hot girls that i turned down. Couldn't accept. you guys would be shocked at some of the girls that went for me. ive seen what you rate them.

It's not that I'm not interested, but since the time I have been saved there is a different force at work inside me that prevents my being able to open up often times. I can see many of these women are not of God anyways.

i can also see the results as you people go and sleep around and post about it. nothing about it appeals to me whatsoever, at least not once you have experienced the Lord which will quickly change your opinion of everything.

it appeals to the flesh but i know in my heart that these women end all their relationships in tragedy.

Didn't read the last like 7 pages, but the reason that point dexter beat out poindexter in the google search is because the search was run incorrectly. point dexter without quotation marks will return results that contain the word point and/or the word dexter, instead of the full phrase.

pointy.jpg

AVAST, DOTH

ON A HARROWED MORN YE WILL BE THRICE AGHAST

YE MOST POINTEDLY DO NOT KNAY OF THINE OWN MOTHERLY TONGUE

FOR YE MAKE USAGE OF THOSE WORDS THAT WERE NOT PRESCRIBED

ALL HAIL YE NERDE KING

on a scared/shocked morning you will be scared/disgusted(negative clause)

you most certainly do not no (sic - telling that you chose 'knay' when you were trying to say 'know') of your (submissive clause) native/caring (indefinate clause) language

for you do using (yeah) of those words that were not demanded/given

all hail you (positive clause) nerde sovereign

damn dude

i have seen things in this life that you couldn't even imagine. actually they are things from the next life, i consider pointless everything you discuss and seek after in this life in comparison.

we can rapidly see the kingdom of our Lord coming to this earth, as all kindgoms of this earth, crumble and fall. I have nothing to say unless it has come from the Lord.

nerdvirgin

Back