Who Is the BEST Troll on TW RIGHT NOW?

This show is fucking awesome.

also lol @ isuk taking me to a club. I'm pretty sure he's in the States.

Only TWer I've ever met was blazindave, and he's a chill dude.

ed-
Obibun thinks that I am a fag because I made fun of his mediocre looking 'girlfriends' and he got all defensive :[

Maybe the fact that he takes shit like this so seriously explains why he has so many posts on this internet forum.

lawl

inkja you are some fag nobody knows or likes who nevertheless tries to fit in for some reason

you have a chip on your shoulder because I probably made fun of you at some point for God knows what.

is there anything noteable about you other than the fact you seem to show up in every thread I'm in?

(no.)

get fucked, dude. It's eating away at you.

Last edited:
I wish Obibun could explain why he fucks average girls and has 10x the number of posts as other people he calls nerds.

I can post as much as I want because I fuck models

that's the beauty of it, you see? I have immunity from your typical forum nerd attacks

the fact you can't understand it just betrays how much of an angsty virgin you are

mraaaahhh how can he post so much mrahhh but still fuck hot girls all the time? mrahhhh does not computeee

I just wonder how Obibun manages to have the time to do all the balla stuff he does when he's so busy posting about all the balla stuff he does 13.80 times per day.

Cool story phantred

maybe you can post another 20 times, and get 2 compliments from Rayn.

see? this shit makes me jealous of you guys.

I bet someone reading this knows why this dionysus guy is all buthurt, or knows about some thread where he says he cut himself, or his mother's maiden name.

maybe he hated a car i drove, or we argued in a political thread a year ago, but I'll never know. Always admired kurayami for that shit.

I just wonder how Obibun manages to have the time to do all the balla stuff he does when he's so busy posting about all the balla stuff he does 13.80 times per day.

It's funny because you're too stupid to even realize you're running your nerd calculations on an incorrect join date

lol

Given a correct date it's probably closer to 7 posts per day

ZOMG HOW CAN HE POST SEVEN SENTENCES A DAY ON AN INTERNET FORUM AND STILL FUCK MODELS AND HAVE AN INCREDIBLY ACTIVE SOCIAL LIFE

oh yeah because I'm not an ugly nerd

I almost forgot

tee hee

This all started when someone pointed out that he clearly is a product of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

He's been nerd raging ever since.

oh did I mention I type 143wpm? which gives me even more time to fuck hot girls on the daily?

TRIPLE ICED

oh shit motherfucker you must a dead body 'cause you sittin in a FREEZER

I think I have an active social life

but I'm working towards an incredibly active social life

it's slow going so far

I feel pretty bad now about causing Obibun to rage and get all defensive about his social life. Its basically driven up my post count by a factor of 50 and I am one step closer to being a nerd like him :[

Oh well at least I don't have FAS and look like a mongoloid >:]

Back