Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] NHL Playoffs Predictions
Page 4 of 5
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
61 - 06-03-2023, 22:35
they didn't even deserve 2b in the finals that year, western conference had @ least 2 other teams (red wings, stars) that would have also **** down ur fking warm weather old fart perkins early bird special franchise's proverbial throat

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
62 - 06-03-2023, 22:36
and i say that w/ all due respect, good sir

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63 - 06-04-2023, 11:52
I changed my mind. Tkachuk and Bennett are very dirty hockey players and I can***8217;t root for those pieces of ****. Talented scumbags.

Go Vegas

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
64 - 06-05-2023, 23:10
And you get a misconduct and you get a misconduct and you get one***8230;.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
65 - 06-06-2023, 00:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
I changed my mind. Tkachuk and Bennett are very dirty hockey players and I can’t root for those pieces of ****. Talented scumbags.

Go Vegas

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 06-06-2023, 01:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
Tkachuk got three 10 minute misconducts in first two games of this series. How does that help his team?

Granted, the vicious hit on Eichel was actually a rare legal check by him, but most of his game is real dirty and cheap punkass ****.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 06-06-2023, 06:12
Right now, Vegas is the better team, up 2-0. I'm scared they may sweep, which would suck because that would be twice this happens. Panthers taking too many penalties. They have to play a perfect game to have a chance of winning. Yes, Tkachuk is a dirty player, but he's the best scorer on the team right now. Barkov isn't doing much.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
68 - 06-06-2023, 09:44
Quote:
Tkachuk got three 10 minute misconducts in first two games of this series. How does that help his team?

Granted, the vicious hit on Eichel was actually a rare legal check by him, but most of his game is real dirty and cheap punkass ****.
makes them pieces of ****.

Got you.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
69 - 06-06-2023, 09:46
they're pieces of **** b/c their "fans" have been posting mean/arrogant memes on facebook

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
70 - 06-08-2023, 23:30
Panthers won game 3 in OT. They avoided the sweep. They still took too many penalties.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
71 - 06-09-2023, 08:44
They did, but Tkachuk played more disciplined which was refreshing. Got karma***8217;d early, not sure what kept him out so long. Not as brutal as his hit on Eichel, but very similar.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 06-10-2023, 23:03
Almost Florida, rest of the season will be elimination games

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
73 - 06-11-2023, 13:07
when they fix college football, it will be back 2 every game is an elimination game (unless ur w/ coach amazon prime @ cu, cuz ur already eliminated son)

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
74 - 06-11-2023, 17:01
Quote:
Almost Florida, rest of the season will be elimination games
3rd period was a nail biter, but I'm rooting for the Butch Cassidy/ F the Bruins for firing him story line.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
75 - 06-11-2023, 19:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-5 View Post
3rd period was a nail biter, but I'm rooting for the Butch Cassidy/ F the Bruins for firing him story line.
I think firing him worked out best for both Cassidy and the Bruins. Firing him got us another year with Bergy and Krejci. Bruins had a phenomenal year. It was unfortunate that they matched up with Florida 1st who had a magical playoff run. Still under a minute from moving on. Poor McAvoy tippping it pass Swayman.

Only criticism I have of Montgomery is not using Swayman earlier in series when it was obvious Linus was out of gas and not sharp

I***8217;m rooting for a good game 5 and hoping this series goes 7 so Hockey lasts another few days more.

Last edited by Mr Jimmy Pop; 06-11-2023 at 19:34..
Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 06-13-2023, 22:56
Respectfully disagree.
If only the Bruins could get a coach like this.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
77 - 06-14-2023, 06:24
It's over. Panthers got a power play early in the game, chance to score, blocked by the skate blade of Adin, and Vegas scores a shorty. That's basically the story of the series. Florida tried everything and the shots didn't go in.

The NHL basically moves coaches like musical chairs. The same can be said about the players. That's why it's hard to have loyalty. Your team can be really good, then completely change. It's as if the league is deciding where the coaches will be. I wouldn't be surprised if the Panthers have a different coach and many players are traded. This is called a fire sale and it's usually done because of salary caps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYJbuKpLI0Q

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 06-14-2023 at 06:29..
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 06-14-2023, 08:06
Well, the official sport***8217;s excitement drought begins today until September. Time to go outside.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
79 - 06-16-2023, 15:46
Quote:
Well, the official sport***8217;s excitement drought begins today until September. Time to go outside.
Yep, middle of August if you're talking about Football. That's when preseason games start, Sept 10th if you're talking regular season.

I watch football but don't care if I miss a game (casual fan). If it's on, I'll watch. Otherwise, I'll do other things (play GTA V).

College is good, it's probably going to be Georgia at the top again. As long as they beat Alabama into the ground, same for ND.

Or maybe you're talking the start of the next hockey season, it's really not far away (October).

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 06-16-2023 at 16:15..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
80 - 06-17-2023, 09:44
my prediction for the NHL playoffs:

SAN JOSE SHARKS WIN IT ALL, BABY

Page 4 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] NHL Playoffs Predictions

Social Website Bullshit