This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 14 of 1252
Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
261 - 03-13-2016, 08:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
So wait, Trump's saying this guys is ('probably'*) ISIS?

If anyone's been paying attention, one of ISIS's stated tactics is to claim credit for anything and everything, even if it has nothing to do with them. That helps them seem bigger and more powerful than they are, creating more fear in their opponents and more support in their backers. It's actually there in their equivalent of the ho playbook.. and Trump is running that play.

Either he's utterly ignorant, or wilfully disregarding the fact.. but he is actively supporting a terrorist organisation in saying that sort of ****.
So Trump gets attacked by a guy that puts ISIS flags on his social media content, and somehow you are trying to argue that Trump supports terrorism? There isn't a big enough Picard sigh gif to respond to your argument. I cant remember the last time I've seen such brainless leftist idiocy outside the comment section of a gawker article. The fact that Trump gets so far under the skin of sjws and other social liberals, to the point that they go full retard like this, might have a bit to do with his popularity...

Sponsored Links
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
262 - 03-13-2016, 08:56
Trump has this sewed up

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
263 - 03-13-2016, 09:29
peeps willing 2 admit dey r beta citizens r slowly slippin bak into da closet
trump will reign

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
264 - 03-13-2016, 10:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedo909 View Post
So Trump gets attacked by a guy that puts ISIS flags on his social media content, and somehow you are trying to argue that Trump supports terrorism? There isn't a big enough Picard sigh gif to respond to your argument. I cant remember the last time I've seen such brainless leftist idiocy outside the comment section of a gawker article. The fact that Trump gets so far under the skin of sjws and other social liberals, to the point that they go full retard like this, might have a bit to do with his popularity...
The fact that the guy puts IS flags on his content doesn't mean "it's ISIS" any more than someone putting a swastika on theirs means it's Nazis. It's just some ****wit being a ****wit. The guy's obviously a tard and deserves everything he gets.. but he's no ISIS cell.

However if you've been paying attention to the world over the past few years, or watch the handy little video I linked which explains the concept, you will understand why I said what I did. I'm not saying Trump's out there planting IEDs, but the rhetoric he's spouting, blaming ISIS for **** that clearly has absolutely ****ing nothing to do with them is most certainly doing them a favour. It's also doing himself a favour (which is why he's doing it) by pandering to the mob he's whipped up that supports him.

He's overemphasising a threat that his supporters believe he's the one to solve. No problem with that in itself I guess, except that the aim of a terrorist organisation is to make people afraid of it. Attributing attacks to them that they had nothing to do with makes people more afraid of them. How exactly is that not helping them? It's basically the definition of it.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
265 - 03-13-2016, 10:58
Trump rally in Bloomington, IL going to start here soon.... Should be protesters!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4IzeBofs_c

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
266 - 03-13-2016, 11:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
The fact that the guy puts IS flags on his content doesn't mean "it's ISIS" any more than someone putting a swastika on theirs means it's Nazis. It's just some ****wit being a ****wit. The guy's obviously a tard and deserves everything he gets.. but he's no ISIS cell.

However if you've been paying attention to the world over the past few years, or watch the handy little video I linked which explains the concept, you will understand why I said what I did. I'm not saying Trump's out there planting IEDs, but the rhetoric he's spouting, blaming ISIS for **** that clearly has absolutely ****ing nothing to do with them is most certainly doing them a favour. It's also doing himself a favour (which is why he's doing it) by pandering to the mob he's whipped up that supports him.

He's overemphasising a threat that his supporters believe he's the one to solve. No problem with that in itself I guess, except that the aim of a terrorist organisation is to make people afraid of it. Attributing attacks to them that they had nothing to do with makes people more afraid of them. How exactly is that not helping them? It's basically the definition of it.
So you're going to double down on your irrational whitewash of the leftist violence? I'm well aware of terrorist propaganda techniques, which are pretty irrelevant here unless you are trying to deceitfully replace the real narrative with an idiotic one. What the heck difference does it make if he's officially ISIS, an ISIS fanboy, any other Islamic radical or most likely just some Bernie Sanders supporter. Trump was a few feet away from being jumped on by some scary looking dude that clearly self-identifies with ISIS. Yet somehow people are spinning Trump into the villain while ignoring the increasingly violent behavior of the anti-Trump crowd. Imagine if some redneck tried to attack Obama at a rally--it would send shockwaves through the media and political landscape. The REAL issue here is that the left and pathetic scumbags of the GOP establishment have made it clear they are going to turn a blind eye as violent thugs declare open season on Trump rallies.

I can't help but become somewhat endeared by the way Trump has effortlessly driven both the social left and political establishment as a whole to rip off their masks of civility and compassion and expose their own violent nature or consent for the violent behavior of others when it furthers their own agenda. But like Ferguson, it's a bit scary to see how quickly this violence can begin to get out of hand when the thugs are given a shred of legitimacy from the powers that be.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
267 - 03-13-2016, 11:26
is hitler just a label stupid communists apply to people that tell other people to obey the law?

i know trump says some **** about libel and suing people. however, i think the gop and the dems are the fascist types. they're the ones that implemented the patriot act, started the war in Iraq (HELLO HILLARY YOU STUPID ****), tell people they can't sell/buy 64 ounce cups of coke.

the current parties are the establishment, and they're the ones that (1) introduce new laws constantly, (2) cherry pick when to enforce those laws, (3) flip-flop back and forth constantly on policy, (4) and enable the nonstop murder of people across the planet

y u so scared of trump

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
268 - 03-13-2016, 12:18
Trump is Hitler. It's ok to hate Hitler. It's ok to fight Hitler and Hitler's supporters. We're doing the right thing. Trump is Hitler because he blanket labels things to rile up violent mobs of bigotry. I'm certainly not doing that, no, because Trump is Hitler.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
269 - 03-13-2016, 12:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
is hitler just a label stupid communists apply to people that tell other people to obey the law?

i know trump says some **** about libel and suing people. however, i think the gop and the dems are the fascist types. they're the ones that implemented the patriot act, started the war in Iraq (HELLO HILLARY YOU STUPID ****), tell people they can't sell/buy 64 ounce cups of coke.

the current parties are the establishment, and they're the ones that (1) introduce new laws constantly, (2) cherry pick when to enforce those laws, (3) flip-flop back and forth constantly on policy, (4) and enable the nonstop murder of people across the planet

y u so scared of trump
Both GW Bush and Obama were labeled Hitler by their respective counterparts. It's really just laziness and stupidity.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
270 - 03-13-2016, 13:02
Real freedom is the ability to decide between two big cable providers or two big cell phone companies.

If you're voting blue you're dumb as ****, if you're voting red you're dumber than ****.

Come live on the reservation and meet your spirit guide. He will show you the true path to redemption.

He appears in the form of the white stallion who's mane is a luxuriously soft golden toupee'.

He is all knowing and insightful and when he walks among man he takes the human form and from his mighty stallion cock he pisses truth and excellence over the unwashed masses.

You will know it is he, his hands will be small and soft and his voice loud and angry.

He is the Trump

The Golden One.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
271 - 03-13-2016, 13:11
Pretty quiet at the Bloomington, IL rally, probably due to the rain. Trump spotted a guy wearing a "Legal immigrant for Trump' shirt, and he called him up on stage.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
272 - 03-13-2016, 13:15
I don't like that immigrant,

We should really apply beauty standards to the immigration process.

More latino women with 36"24"26" measurements.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
273 - 03-13-2016, 13:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
Both GW Bush and Obama were labeled Hitler by their respective counterparts. It's really just laziness and stupidity.
i actually forgot that obama got accused of wanting to make death camps for old people by fox news.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
274 - 03-13-2016, 13:52
Meanwhile 2 years ago - A black man pisses in rice Krispies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU3gg7QZ_ac

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
275 - 03-13-2016, 14:48
So is the guy that keeps panning the crowd with a forward facing camera non-stop a SS agent or what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_ed9WMDNE

millertime
VeteranXV
Old
276 - 03-13-2016, 16:16
had tickets to this event in cincy. 1700 person venue, 4000 tickets given out, got there 90 min early and ppl that had gotten there an hour before that were turned away due to full capacity.

he says he'll get pete rose in the HOF is elected....lol

the ugh moment: native american woman says all the ethnic groups that have been wronged by america throughout history have been apologized to by presidents, except native americans. in you first month or 2 in office, will you apologize to the native american ppl??

trump says...you know i dont like to give apologies....so i'll have to look into it...

look into what exactly? whether or not they were here first and if we killed them and took their lands???

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
277 - 03-13-2016, 16:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by millertime View Post
had tickets to this event in cincy. 1700 person venue, 4000 tickets given out, got there 90 min early and ppl that had gotten there an hour before that were turned away due to full capacity.

the ugh moment: native american woman says all the ethnic groups that have been wronged by america throughout history have been apologized to by presidents, except native americans. in you first month or 2 in office, will you apologize to the native american ppl??

trump says...you know i dont like to give apologies....so i'll have to look into it...

look into what exactly? whether or not they were here first and if we killed them and took their lands???
Been there, done that.
http://usgovinfo.about.com/b/2012/12...-americans.htm

Trump doesn't apologize though.

I thought the McCain thing was ugh.... "you know what i was doing", "yeah I understand"...

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
278 - 03-13-2016, 16:32
I try to kill at least 4 injuns before noon, otherwise I feel like I'm not doing my part.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
279 - 03-13-2016, 16:43
Quote:

They killed raped and harassed any white people who got near them. Just because we won the war we are the bad guys?

Native Americans get more free government money than anyone and arguably have more rights than any other groups of Americans because of how the reservations warp the laws.

antifreeze
VeteranX
Old
280 - 03-13-2016, 16:43
Quote:

every time he's asked a tough question he goes "I never heard of xyz, but we'll look into it."

I use the same tactic at work to buy ass time on a project

Page 14 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie