Is this place safe for ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: xcursion is getting spanked.

so this week we have learned that xcursion's existence is defined by him stalking me with a photo....and that two random trolls can work him over in less than a day.

this is a good week....not for xcursion really...but for most everyone else.

If that's what you want to believe :shrug: But hey, you've still got your candles going!

If that's what you want to believe :shrug: But hey, you've still got your candles going!

tbh i was a little disappointed, you were doing good at the beginning!

the stuff about the video should be directed at missmanners, i didn't make it.

and i meant having to capture evidence about trolling on the net when i mentioned the boxxy stunt. i'm talking about the guys that took over her youtube and then bragged about it to the world.
:50pages:

WWIII BY KMFDM too!

This is pretty much the 2nd life bullshit acted out isn't it?
mm plays the part of ralph.
19DMx.jpg

Are you afraid of girls?

;)
mm

I'll address further posts of yours once you decide to answer the questions I posed to you previously.

tbh i was a little disappointed, you were doing good at the beginning!

the stuff about the video should be directed at missmanners, i didn't make it.

and i meant having to capture evidence about trolling on the net when i mentioned the boxxy stunt. i'm talking about the guys that took over her youtube and then bragged about it to the world.
:50pages:

The guys that took her youtube account weren't trolling... Just a bunch of angsty faggots. It's not really hard to hijack an account. mstrike took an email account belonging to a user here and found nude pictures of her in it.

i like how these newbs think that a 300 page or post or whatever thread is a great troll forum invasion. make the front page of digg and expose a scientologist company and get someone fired. now THATS a fucking forum invasion.

xcursion fears girls.

Since you think I am only known for posting a picture for you...

juggsposter.jpg

i like how these newbs think that a 300 page or post or whatever thread is a great troll forum invasion. make the front page of digg and expose a scientologist company and get someone fired. now THATS a fucking forum invasion.

Ah, that was good fun. You forgot the part where you asked us to invade a coupon forum for your card making (and Scientologist) company that involved people here calling the admin of that site in the whois record leading them to contact your company. Oh, and where they tried to make you take a Scientologist course or be fired.

Also, can't forget the great goatse of CNN right after 9/11 but that was Rayn all by himself.

Ah, that was good fun. You forgot the part where you asked us to invade a coupon forum for your card making (and Scientologist) company that involved people here calling the admin of that site in the whois record leading them to contact your company. Oh, and where they tried to make you take a Scientologist course or be fired.

Also, can't forget the great goatse of CNN right after 9/11 but that was Rayn all by himself.

i still can't believe it was 3 years ago. oh yea and old_skul made a song (plus a bonus unplugged version) AND the fbi was involved at some point.

Since you think I am only known for posting a picture for you...

Oh I dont think you are only known for that...i dont even give you that much credit. But apparently everyone else on the forum knows you only for that
and now you'll be know for that...AND getting trolled by a girl

BWHAHAHAHAHA

well on the plus side of your shitty life..it can only go up from here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back