TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
380f lyfe

200w-1.gif

I honestly feel bad for the people who dislike Vanster. He is one of like 3 people on this board who has ever had my phone number. If any of you had my phone number what would you have done with it? He didn't do that. That makes him 100000000000% more of a person that you are and you want to judge him on shit that anybody could have come into contact in their past.

This inherently among other things makes him a wayyyyyy better person than you. Yet you want to judge him.

At least he let those things out. Let your history out and be judged. Or shut the fuck up.

Vanster isn't a bad dude. He had bad times maybe as an adult, which most of you wont understand because you're not. Hell he sat to pee for a time which I adamantly told him that's fucking sad. But again most of you wont remember that era. And most of you are fucking morons. Vanster is a good person. And I understand that most of you will never understand that because you will never speak to him. You'll only take his forum posts as to who he is. Everyone posts differently. He tends to post troll or real. I'm kinda the same as right now i'm posting real. Otherwise I don't. Fuck off with the Vanster is a bad person. He's not. You digested that from him giving information to you that you ingested and then targeted him from. Get over it. Our resident has his issues but every single one of you put under a microscope and put on the forum would probably be FBI material. Get over it, put your pettiness aside, and grow the fuck up we're all like 40+ here move on.

Holy deflection batman. <3 Vanster I always got your back. Worst defense I've ever seen, and that includes all the times AkumA had to attempt. Enjoy your life idiot guided bunny rabbit or shut the fuck up and move on.

y is there so much hostility there are literally like 20 ppl here i fear for my community because of shit like this tw is all our outlet

nicos repressed homorage is going to lead him to murdering some random person at a gas station or mcdonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back