[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

don't cry guys nambla will do better next time

u mean clinton foundation

DQIPhWoU8AAE1yC.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

no shit..

they have learned that they can beat the right wing by projecting their own crimes, criminality, degeneracy, and criminality against right wingers and getting moral and ethical white evangelicals destroy themselves

it is a sick game and boy have (((they))) mastered it

i mean look at the posters in here as the ultimate microcasm of that

Kiint was like ultimate poster boy for this strategy

Last edited:
for sure

looks like an entire line up of DNC appointments to pick from

top pick for 2020 still BIDEN

serveimage

121117-trump-accusers-kal-1080x608.jpg

meanwhile soros funding the "unfucakables"

hilarious shit and stupid self hating whites keep eating it up until they go extinct

(rightfully so too)

Last edited:
Look at this article that just popped up:

https://theslot.jezebel.com/white-women-keep-fucking-us-over-1821250590

Did some poking around around who this brave (((author))) was. Every single time...

One of the higher rated comments:

gilbertkittens
Joanna Rothkopf
12/13/17 2:26pm
Shouldn’t we, as progressives, identify, define, and then destroy, our enemies? I am tired of pretending like understanding the other side matters. They are wrong and need to be brought to heel.

:Hmm:

if u guys just trawl the banned list at your local malls i'm sure you guys can find some real first rate candidates to run

One of the higher rated comments:

:Hmm:

Rothkopf LMAO

wonder if that is jewish?

David Rothkopf - Wikipedia

if they hate us this much now

imagine what it will be like once they get their majority

i guess i don't have to when i look at Europe or South Africa right now

but no amount of Holocaust sympathy, don't fight back, bend over stupid white goy, movies going to stop people from remembering why this keeps happening to (((them))) once Americans hit those levels

but by then it will long be too late to do anything about it

they know that

we are in a no holds barred full fledged cold civil war and most of our country doesn't even realize it

good games republican write ins........LOL

Last edited:
Rothkopf LMAO

wonder if that is jewish?

David Rothkopf - Wikipedia

if they hate us this much now

imagine what it will be like once they get their majority

i guess i don't have to when i look at Europe or South Africa right now

but no amount of Holocaust sympathy, don't fight back, bend over stupid white goy, movies going to stop people from remembering why this keeps happening to (((them))) once Americans hit those levels

but by then it will long be too late to do anything about it

they know that

we are in a no holds barred full fledged cold civil war and most of our country doesn't even realize it

good games republican write ins........LOL

Ya know, I pretty much dont care about peoples religion /skin color / etc... content of character is what matters... so just leave me in peace and dont fuck with my Rights.

That being said, this shit with some of these jews I find disturbing. The audacity to push their freak agenda on others while Israel is a fortress of non-tolerance bothers me. If you believe in your ideology that much, then take your ass to Israel and work it out there, dont force others to accept your insanity where it's unwelcome. Leave the rest of us alone to pursue our individual happiness.

Anyway, it wouldnt surprise me if the US has Civil War 2.0 within the next 40 years.

Back