[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

All votes will be saved for 6 months if there is going to be an investigation.

I really wish Trump would get us some voter ID laws.

Mitch McConnell has to go. hopefully this country can still be saved. truly people, think about world population. that's the only thing that needs to be discussed. keep the rest of the world out of the United States. We really need to look at a world population map everybody in the United States needs to look at the world population map and realize that if they have children or any steak in the future of this world they need to look at a world population map now.

Why the fuck do you all think Matt Damon is making a fucking movie called small or whatever it is if that's possible go ahead have children

And no it's not the United States white people that need to stop having children it's the rest of the world that needs to stop having children. Don't let them in!

Last edited:
Seriously!

Was anyone on here an actual supporter of Roy Moore?

I don't think there is one, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You heard it! We've all been employed as salt removers. Scientists are predicting a massive flood of salt today, and possibly an outpouring of tendies spilled on the floor in Alabama.

Nobody knows how to MAGA like Trump-voting patriots, who see a problem and find a solution, rather than whining about others having it better than us! Donald Trump Jr. has taken it upon himself to rebrand our favorite water company, Trump Ice, as a winter road service. He's chosen us, his favorite shitposters, to deal with elevated amounts of Leftist salt expected to flow from millions of tears.

The bad news, again, is that we won't be able to put up any stickies today. Even our advanced AI stickybot, HAL-Opeño, is helping to organize our efforts! Apologies in advance to /all, who will be stuck with our presence, and contributing to the incoming salt storm.

Be sure to do your part! Spicy posts, waves of upvotes, and help out your friends and neighbors with snow removal, holiday decorations, or a shoulder to cry on, for that neighbor that still has an I'm With Her bumpter sticker on their PT Cruiser.

MAGA

oz09cqdmij301.jpg

Wwjd boys?

Jesus showed us the path

Back