[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

seth rich-wikileaks was heavily reported by fox, and would have had huge implications if true

it wasn't

russia hacks - wikileaks - colussion was heavily reported (almost 24 hours a day for a year) by all fake news media, and would have had huge implications if true.

it wasn't

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/andrew-mccabe-fbi-testimony-delay/2017/12/12/id/831246/

McCabe was reportedly scheduled to testify behind closed doors on Tuesday. Justice Department officials blamed a "scheduling error" for the postponement, the news network reported.

But sources told Fox News that members of the committee are suspicious of the reason given for the delay. And one source believes the scheduling conflict was sparked by a Fox News report on Justice Department official Bruce Ohr.

Fox News reported Ohr, who was demoted for concealing his meetings with those behind the anti-Donald Trump "dossier," had even closer ties to Fusion GPS — the company responsible for the controversial document. It said Ohr's wife, Nellie, had worked for Fusion GPS during the presidential election.

"McCabe has an Ohr problem," one congressional source told the news network.

oh yeah? that must be nice.

i wonder how well it would go over if i just told the FBI that i'm not coming in for questioning until next week guys, not feeling it, kinda tired.

or, if i was due in court, i could just call them and say hey man, got a schedule conflict, gonna have to cancel and get back to you next week.

fuck that shit. this guy needs to be dragged in handcuffs to testify, not given an extra week to work out the lies and spin he will give to them about Bruce Ohr.

Last edited:
Fox News doesn't actually fire these authors. CNN on the other hand investigates and their reporters/contributors end up resigning if the errors are egregious enough.

The truth is out there. Go look for it. We're not going to hold your hand anymore. Take some personal responsibility.

Name who was fired or resigned from CNN for reporting these Fake News stories.

Comey Testimony.
CNN Smears Scaramucci.
Republican Donor Did (Not) Fund The Dossier.
Fake (Fish) News.
Trump Is (Not) Ignorant Of Japanese Cars.
CNN Botches Another ‘Bombshell’.

7 Times CNN Botched The News In 2017

Wow!

What a horrible mistake that no one cared about but Justin Trudeau.

Blame FOX for reporting what the Police had reported :rolleyes:

Shortly after the attack police arrested two men. Police did not release their names, but local media cited police sources to identify them as a French Canadian and a Moroccan-born Quebecer. By midday on Monday, police had clarified that only one was a suspect, and they had released the other – who was now being treated as a witness – without charge.

Fox News later sent out a tweet on Monday afternoon – shortly after the police clarification – suggesting there was just one suspect in the attack who was of Moroccan origin.

Gorgie boy back at it again !

:lol:

Reeeeee

Triggered

Plz post more Twitter news to be outraged over

Rreeeeeeeee I'm so outraged about the war on Christmas

Lol this thread is a bunch for reeeeee outrage about random shit on Twitter

No maga?

I guess Soros really did do his job

Globalists win again boys!

Rrreeee I'm going to post a screen cap of Twitter like some kinda sjw cuck

Reeeeee

giphy.gif

Send the sjw back to his safe space we triggered him

Rhhhheeeeee

Soros won this thread a year when he got Cohn and Kusher to run his globalist agenda through

Jokes on you all

But the war on Christmas reeeeeee #waronchristmas

Imagine if Soros didn't buy the globalists back into the white house we might actually have some maga and not a thread of reeee twitter outrage

4dchessed this is better than Hillary winning :lol:

Georgie boy Soros won this thread

I just don't get how he always wins

Maybe you guys can get a win every now and then but Soros has winning on lockdown

I can't believe he got kushner Cohn and Dina Powell in the white house at once jfc

He literally took over the white house with globalists and got bannon removed

Now he has the alt right so derailed they spend their entire day outraged over fake news that media matters is trolling with on Twitter

Ohh Soros u sneaky devil

SS is like the dumb version of tele

Guys I want my 12 diet Cokes and well done steak with ketchup

Maga!

Just like swamp drain and Hillary going to prison? :lol:

And repeal and replace :lol:

We need something to be outraged by just like the sjws on Twitter!

Stop the war on Christmas!

Havax we need more Twitter & 4chan screen caps! I'm starting to think pizzagate is fake news show us the evidence from 4chan

We got Dina Powell running the white house with kushner & Cohn they are here to make sure we have plenty of diversity just like Dina did for Goldman Sachs ! Corporate diversity manager for women's rights!

Georgie boy Soros you sneaky bastard!

Is havax reeeeing still while posting Twitter screen craps

Reeeeee :lol:

Dude is triggered

We got a big maga boys we are starting the war on Christmas bring the outrage!

Does anyone still remember the war on the nfl

Bring back the outrage boys

We are going to finally stop the NFL

The autistic spam wall is here to keep intelligent conversation out! GO BACK WHERE U CAME FROM!

Fox News didn't lie about John Garofalo Military record, he did.

A Fox spokeswoman said Friday morning that the story had been corrected online and on all social media platforms. An on-air correction was issued later on Friday.

Mr. Garofalo had fabricated his record, and had been falsely portraying himself as a SEAL and Vietnam War veteran for years.

FAKER! Man admits he lied to Fox News about Navy SEAL service

Back