TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIuUSOd.jpg

im posting a 14th time cuz 13 is an unlucky number and my name was right beside flipp on the list and i dont want to catch whatever ebolaids that kid had

We oddly have a capper role open, after ChocoTaco joined and quit...

so you do not need to worry about him, trying to steal the show...

Maybe accuse you of stealing passwords, or something silly, without any proof and banning you...if you have STAR tag on...

you may want to create a unique account, to be in STAR, as the trolls fanatics are rampant.

Yes, we pre-approve all applications...with Hero Stamp...tourney coming soon, to a server near you!

Sad, miserable existence.

earth claims to have known me since i was 13

get away from me u fucking pedo

Wherever this guy goes. He's cancer. I will leave these forums before I ever subject myself to the lies and abuse of this person.

He was shit in 2001, and he is still shit today.

This guy has been going at it for months! He's a garbage player, and a garbage human being. He finally got banned, under his own reckoning! And still blames other people! Its astounding! I've giving him almost every chance, taken his godawful bullcrap. And this idiot, still, for whatever reason just cannot chill. What a stupid person. He never takes responsibility for his own actions! Its just astounding!

He bashes our game, he bashes midair. He hates on everything were trying to accomplish. Like that shit is easy and he can do better. This guy I doubt he'd ever achieve half the things he criticizes people for. You can't even talk, cuz every three line he posts a link that embeds. Its fucking bullshit. No one can talk to each other. All you see if this fucking bullshit news articles that nobody wants to see or even cares about. It not even good news articles or something interesting. Its just whatever. Its fucking pathetic.

earth claims to have known me since i was 13

get away from me u fucking pedo

well, chocotaco was in star, when he was 13...

And how old are you aracadus?

You sound and act like someone under 30, calling me an oldie...lol

and now a pedo, lol

yup, you are definitely a liar too.

He bashes our game, he bashes midair. He hates on everything were trying to accomplish. Like that shit is easy and he can do better. This guy I doubt he'd ever achieve half the things he criticizes people for. You can't even talk, cuz every three line he posts a link that embeds. Its fucking bullshit. No one can talk to each other. All you see if this fucking bullshit news articles that nobody wants to see or even cares about. It not even good news articles or something interesting. Its just whatever. Its fucking pathetic.

cry us a river and one only needs to look at the quality content chocotaco posts in discord, or here, to know, the scoop on chocotaco.

:closet:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back