then why even mention it, muppet

WTF you got against muppets?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 10-11-2011, 16:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemomma5000 View Post
Spxnge was my biggest neg-rep stalker but Pagy will actually go into other sub-forums looking for my posts just to neg-rep me which is more stalker-like.

Both of them have at least 30 neg reps each though
is clicking on any of your 42 world of warcraft threads on the front page considered sleuthing to you now?

didnt you say you were leaving by the way?

addicted much?

Faelderg
Veteran++
Old
25 - 10-11-2011, 16:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
rep thread
rep poster

-rep for rep thread

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 10-11-2011, 16:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow(of)Death View Post
Pagy gives me a lot of neg rep, but not to the point of being disturbing though. But I don't really care regardless. If giving the kids a button makes them happy - then let them go crazy with it.
speaking of not caring how many rep threads have you made?

speaking of kids why do you list college assignments on your resume?

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 10-11-2011, 16:28
Quote:
Spxnge was my biggest neg-rep stalker but Pagy will actually go into other sub-forums looking for my posts just to neg-rep me which is more stalker-like.

Both of them have at least 30 neg reps each though

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
28 - 10-11-2011, 16:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
speaking of not caring how many rep threads have you made?
I made the single thread about Elvi****ler's creepiness - that is what concerned me.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
29 - 10-11-2011, 16:43
stupid mormon queer is stupid mormon queer

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
30 - 10-11-2011, 16:45

Last edited by Shopper47; 03-15-2014 at 00:05..
Fuzzy
VeteranX
Old
31 - 10-11-2011, 16:46
post a screenshot of your neg rep mitch

it's probably the only entertaining thing you're capable of posting

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 10-11-2011, 16:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
WTF you got against muppets?
oh, it's just a british phrase

considered less offensive in polite company than 'twat'

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
33 - 10-11-2011, 16:48
Quote:
Cruised through this morning to see what the aftermath was and felt I at least owed it to some users and e-buds to explain what actually happened and why I am out.

Fraggle didn't next me; he didn't do anything but try to rip through my life to gain some e-fame and attention (beyond pathetic but par for the course). It was actually refried who originally began the 'nexting' process by posting comments about my work history, education and location in one of the voting threads. To his credit he did it subtly enough to effectively freak me out without letting everyone copy and paste my CV etc (thanks I guess?). Is this creepy and weird? Absolutely. If you find yourself in a situation where you feel the need to try to scare someone off of the internet by searching through their lives, you are one pathetic loser.

But to be honest as well, I did panic a bit. When you start seeing your TW existence (which began when I was in highschool) merging instantly with your professional and personal life, it's more than a little unsettling. As Bounty mentioned, I don't necessarily want things I said or spoke about online a decade ago to be taken out of context at a later date and I sure don't want additional ties made; this is something I think everyone who has a serious career and conventional life would agree with.

So I did what everyone else in this situation probably did and PMed rayn going "OMG HALP WAT HAS HAPPUNEZD, FIX ME" and then when he didn't fix it in .5 seconds PMed Fool as well saying essentially the same thing.

I freaked out, absolutely.

To me, TW was always dead-set against this. My TW was a place where people met up and had events. Where people could post vacation pics or home reno pics and if a License plate or Home address was in the pic, there was no fear of their existence being exposed (and in fact any such action was met with swift justice). Then lines blurred a bit with the whole Jeremy Daspin situation (where TW really first ran into the now rampant situation of "how do we beat someone who just does not get being owned?" (the solution was to "take it to the *NEXT* level" ), and further became murky with the whole nonstop bombing of isuk (k0tz)'s name.

Then it gained some speed, and the community became divided in a weird way. People fearful of nexting simply left or became permanent lurkers, and people who enjoyed it became only more vocal, re-enforcing the ideology of it being both hilarious and acceptable. People with nothing to lose generally flock to it (because they are young and have no responsibilities, because they have ****ty lives, because they are depraved or sociopathic, etc), and because they have the most time on their hands, they make it seem like the majority (or in essence it becomes the majority).

This isn't really a TW that I enjoy. It hasn't been for some time, but it's a habit that has been around on and off for.. 11 years or so now? So it's hard to break the ole "check up on TW when bored" or "whore/troll someone to kill some time" etc.

So, after both accepting that my life would forever be available online (a decision I ultimately made by making various social accounts), that TW was no longer what I wanted and that I didn't enjoy the two being connected, I've decided that it's time to take a break from TW. It's not running away (a bit late for that, everything is already out in the open), it's just putting my money where my mouth and my thoughts are. I'll probably still lurk from time to time, but I am just too old for this ****, and it's simply no longer my cup of tea.

As a parting note, I welcome some of the professional awesome dudes to post their public information; see how awesome it is! (ref you go first bro! spxnge, lemon, coombz even, love to see your pics/careers )

GL with this Rayn, I only see it getting worse. And it won't kill TW, but it will definitely change it.

CLIFFS/tl;dr

- ref nexted me not fraggle (he is just thunder stealer because of king creep status), don't like this version of TW, fading to shadows, small history of TW/nexting, pic of my boner

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 10-11-2011, 16:49
Quote:

Free People Search | WhitePages

Fort Wayne Police Department

o no plz dont

ps your career is on line 1, ring ring...

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 10-11-2011, 16:50
Quote:

Free People Search | WhitePages

Fort Wayne Police Department

jm I have nothing against you but dude, let it go

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 10-11-2011, 16:50
so joe went from bitter crybaby opposed to nexting to trying to call the cops on people that made fun of him online from thousands of miles away.

i guess that proves about what they say about wow addicts; the internet becomes their reality

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
37 - 10-11-2011, 16:52

Last edited by Shopper47; 03-15-2014 at 00:06..
TripLikeIDo
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 10-11-2011, 16:53
+rep for Elvis Hitler

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 10-11-2011, 16:55
Quote:
You really think that's making fun of someone pagy?
yes

then again the internet isn't my reality

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
40 - 10-11-2011, 16:56

Last edited by Shopper47; 03-15-2014 at 00:06..
Page 2 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Me and my negrep stalker

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
263 rep says otherwise , lol @ rep , must be doing something right , rep rehensible , sand