[Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes

Built by slave labor brought in from India, I'd have more confidence in the tower if it were built by Mexicans.

Give it a year and it'll be structurally unsound to inhabit.

Built by slave labor brought in from India, I'd have more confidence in the tower if it were built by Mexicans.

Give it a year and it'll be structurally unsound to inhabit.

If they're following standards and the people in charge (engineers and architects) know what they're doing (which in this case they do) then it doesn't matter if monkeys built it, it would do just fine.

hey we were the winners until faggots from you powder keg part of the world thought it would be a good time flying a plane into the WTC. Fuck you and the middle east. NOTHING but shit comes from there. Dubai doens't have to worry about that tower going down by a bunch of pussy's either. If America wants to take care of it we will at least give you a courtesy phone call. Keep strokin that sand nigger cock.

:lol: I'm Scandinavian. I have been only once in Dubai I though it was cool place. :lol:

If they're following standards and the people in charge (engineers and architects) know what they're doing (which in this case they do) then it doesn't matter if monkeys built it, it would do just fine.

Watched a "making of video" and another documentary about the slave labor working conditions, jews at nazi concentration camps probably had better hygiene resources available to them.

The making of video showed some major part of the building, one of the main support walls wasn't thick enough, can't remember how they fixed it but it looked pretty sketchy to me.

These indians didn't no jack shit about construction, they were put to the task of building a cinder block wall in the basement and didn't know how to do it - the main engineer for the project had to show them.

Watched a "making of video" and another documentary about the slave labor working conditions, jews at nazi concentration camps probably had better hygiene resources available to them.

The making of video showed some major part of the building, one of the main support walls wasn't thick enough, can't remember how they fixed it but it looked pretty sketchy to me.

These indians didn't no jack shit about construction, they were put to the task of building a cinder block wall in the basement and didn't know how to do it - the main engineer for the project had to show them.

I saw the same thing on discovery. That's how construction works in places where skilled labour isn't readily available. The point is that engineers and architects have to sign off on the finished work, which they won't do if it isn't up to par. The brains behind the operation are all westerners, so unless they wanna tarnish their image for the rest of the world to see on such a huge project, they're gonna make double sure that everything is completed to spec.

I saw the same thing on discovery. That's how construction works in places where skilled labour isn't readily available. The point is that engineers and architects have to sign off on the finished work, which they won't do if it isn't up to par.

what world do you live in?

Back