[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

jXpLgxu.png

hold the phone..are you saying Antifa is not really antfi-fascist they are just anarchist (like I have been saying)

gasp

yeah falcluck..only Trump supporters were staying up to find out what happened.

hurrrr duurrrrr

Regardless of the outcome over the next month, watching your manic confidence journey mitch has been entertaining.

Antifa is trying to take control through violence. If they are so great, they can create a party and run. What they are looking for is total anarchy because they are funded by Soros.

I went to bed at 10:10pm, woke up at midnight, then 5am. I got a full night of sleep. I would imagine most people stayed up till midnight.

lol.
The person claiming to have already won, is also saying it's a fraudulent election.
The person who admitted long ago that it would take extra time to count the votes, wants to stop the count.

Last edited:
The late count from mail ins isn't new info, we knew about this.

Trump land slide right?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

The late count from mail ins isn't new info, we knew about this.

Trump land slide right?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

No, Biden.... He's up by 15 points in Wisconsin in the polls! He's winning Texas in the polls as well!

bwahaha.

Polls should be a thing of the past after this election.

How on earth is Georgia and Texas that close?

That should be absolute maga country

Trump should lose by default for letting those states get that close to flipping

Looks like 2024 is going flip both blue

California is flooding all the other states making them blue

I know I make fun of havax I do feel bad that his state literally gets ruined by California's fleeing their overpriced state lol

Back