[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

this statement proves his point 100%

This twat is trying to justify censorship because they have misconceptions of the validity or newsworthiness of the article.

Its the same “hey we arent censoring, youre publishing republican propaganda!” message we constantly hear, as they apply completely different standards to democrat propaganda.

Hes now posted his article
https://greenwald.substack.com/p/article-on-joe-and-hunter-biden-censored

Last edited:
poor glen :(

I know. Sucks. He just wanted to do his job and report the truth.

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1321869227226222593
Wu870Sk.png

10O5usS.png

h5uy3bf.png

Creeps On A Mission by Sidney Powell | Official Website

“It has become apparent that we are dealing with not only ‘mission creep’ by Robert Mueller, but with ‘a case of creeps on a mission — to destabilize and destroy this President.’”

Sidney Powell, former federal prosecutor and author of Licensed to Lie: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice

Fire WRAY NOW...
Let's think, I wonder who should replace him?

09/2020

reporter - Can we reform the FBI?

Sydney Powell - Yes, it can be reformed.

r - Will you do it?

P - I might.
(said with determination)

Last edited:
#Sad how Glenn is peddling a nothingburger reverse Russiagate.
my honest thoughts...it is a nothingburger. I dont feel like there’s anything criminal...and hunter selling access to his dad strikes me as something 99.99% of politicians do. So pretending that this is outrageous is disingenuous

What isn’t disingenuous is the reaction of the media and social media oligarchs...completely ripping off the mask showing that they will decide what can be talked about, how standards for veracity are completely different depending on political alignment, and show us that the usa is about to elect the president that will erase anyone that disagrees with them.

Not like we havent seen this before in history, right? Buckle up, the worst is yet to come.

All the tools for an awful authoritarian regime are in place now. Free speech protections cannot apply to tech giants. Now we’ll sit and watch to see if they get a left dictator or a right one.

my honest thoughts...it is a nothingburger. I dont feel like there’s anything criminal...and hunter selling access to his dad strikes me as something 99.99% of politicians do. So pretending that this is outrageous is disingenuous

What isn’t disingenuous is the reaction of the media and social media oligarchs...completely ripping off the mask showing that they will decide what can be talked about, how standards for veracity are completely different depending on political alignment, and show us that the usa is about to elect the president that will erase anyone that disagrees with them.

Not like we havent seen this before in history, right? Buckle up, the worst is yet to come.

All the tools for an awful authoritarian regime are in place now. Free speech protections cannot apply to tech giants. Now we’ll sit and watch to see if they get a left dictator or a right one.

I don't see anybody out of the QAnon paranoid group complaining when the media did this exact same thing in 2016, but in favor of Trump. They elevated him to be the top running GOP candidate and not just that, they gave him billions upon billions of dollars worth of free airtime. They showed an empty Trump podium while Sanders was giving a live speech.

People are enormous hypocrites. Everyone seems to be a partisan shill. This polarization is what happens when you take the gloves off, which is what it was when media was no longer required to broadcast objective truth. In other words, this is capitalism at work. Everyone here should be celebrating that the oligarchs get to decide what you can and cannot say. You folks surely fellate the ultra rich enough otherwise.

I don't see anybody out of the QAnon paranoid group complaining when the media did this exact same thing in 2016, but in favor of Trump. They elevated him to be the top running GOP candidate and not just that, they gave him billions upon billions of dollars worth of free airtime. They showed an empty Trump podium while Sanders was giving a live speech.

People are enormous hypocrites. Everyone seems to be a partisan shill. This polarization is what happens when you take the gloves off, which is what it was when media was no longer required to broadcast objective truth. In other words, this is capitalism at work. Everyone here should be celebrating that the oligarchs get to decide what you can and cannot say. You folks surely fellate the ultra rich enough otherwise.
you bring up a good point; the hillary leak wasnt overly bad either. And then there was the odd choice comey made days before the election to openly comment about....having to check emails...? Like dude check first and report back if you find anything. In comeys case it was just his incompetence.

and with regards to media censorship, maybe the media is also the cure. Im still predicting once biden is in, their need for ratings will persist and there will be a new media war between cable news running cover for the moderates (biden/pelosi) while online media backs progressives. The social media giants will pick a side, probably the corporatists and potentially try to erase the progressives even moreso than they have with bernie.

No one has covered 666 madison or ppe kushner deal he gave to his friends which is way worse than anything hunter chad did

In all honesty its a nothingburger story anyway

They are alll corrupted and trump is prob worse than biden this hunter dick leak is the worst dirt they can find on biden?

nevermind that certain members of the media have learned a lesson from 2016, and are less willing to be amplification engines for misinformation

when salacious details about a candidate that emerge right before an election carry a stink about them, as these do, then they would be within their right to withhold reporting on them until they can be verified

compound that with glenn's track record of being a complicit amplification engine for clear falsehoods

Last edited:
No one has covered 666 madison or ppe kushner deal he gave to his friends which is way worse than anything hunter chad did

In all honesty its a nothingburger story anyway
dude’s damien...
I mean...can anyone be that outraged at hunter profiting off the government or his father when you literally have trump in office?

As an outside observer, it makes me really wonder how the fuck trump was allowed to have any connection to his business including hiring his family business partners as admin officials. Shit is bizarre.

You know its a flailing story when all the most suspicious characters start coming forward with 7 days left until the election

Rudy/tucker/ccp billionaire/hannity/bannon

Literally the worst dirt they can come out with on biden is hacked dick pics and his shady but not illegal dealings from his son

Something every politician does and trump does worse (kushner)

It honestly just negates me giving a fuck when you have kushner 10x times worse than retard hunter

But they are both prob shitbags

You know its a flailing story when all the most suspicious characters start coming forward with 7 days left until the election

Rudy/tucker/ccp billionaire/hannity/bannon

Literally the worst dirt they can come out with on biden is hacked dick pics and his shady but not illegal dealings from his son

Something every politician does and trump does worse (kushner)

It honestly just negates me giving a fuck when you have kushner 10x times worse than retard hunter

But they are both prob shitbags
and i feel this should have been how the discussion went right?

Theres nothing really in these emails. It seems the most egregious offense biden committed was denying knowing about his sons deals...........oh no!

But trying to block the conversation made it worse.

you bring up a good point; the hillary leak wasnt overly bad either. And then there was the odd choice comey made days before the election to openly comment about....having to check emails...? Like dude check first and report back if you find anything. In comeys case it was just his incompetence.

and with regards to media censorship, maybe the media is also the cure. Im still predicting once biden is in, their need for ratings will persist and there will be a new media war between cable news running cover for the moderates (biden/pelosi) while online media backs progressives. The social media giants will pick a side, probably the corporatists and potentially try to erase the progressives even moreso than they have with bernie.

There's no real online media, not any worth a damn anyway. TYT took Katzenberg's moneybacks and is now a mouthpiece of the DNC. What else is there?

dude’s damien...
I mean...can anyone be that outraged at hunter profiting off the government or his father when you literally have trump in office?

As an outside observer, it makes me really wonder how the fuck trump was allowed to have any connection to his business including hiring his family business partners as admin officials. Shit is bizarre.

The conservatives don't care about the grand larceny that is the Trump presidency. All they care about is that the shitlibs are constantly outraged. As to why nothing is done, it turned out that the much-vaunted American "checks and balances" were nothing but backroom deals and handshakes all along. Any thug can be President and do as he pleases and nobody can do a damn thing. I think what will happen in the future is further reduction in presidential privilege, that's what a disaster Trump's presidency has been in regards to these mythological American institutions.

Back