[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

im waiting on the next dick drop with eager anticipation

biden is gonna have to drop out now

here cael, this should tide you over for a bit

1603925783339.png

bannon's flooding of the zone with shit has seriously short circuited the trumpers brains, it's an incredible sight to behold

So I get that Cael and his fellow Trump haters feel confident that Joe will win. They believe the media and the polls. Fair enough.

You all are talking so much shit because you think you are going to win...but have you considered the material you are giving us if you turn out to be wrong? I accept there is a chance Biden wins...but you are not willing to accept Trump might win.

Going to be awful embarrassing...

Do Trumpanzees still think anyone gives a flying fuck about Hunter Biden fucking hoes in Shanghai?

It's not the 10 inch dick
It's the money grab influence sellout of America
Plain as day to Patriots that are able to hold their country and not let in an unchecked world like the EU that you belong to... gl this time

So I get that Cael and his fellow Trump haters feel confident that Joe will win. They believe the media and the polls. Fair enough.

You all are talking so much shit because you think you are going to win...but have you considered the material you are giving us if you turn out to be wrong? I accept there is a chance Biden wins...but you are not willing to accept Trump might win.

Going to be awful embarrassing...

at least someone is collecting these dick pics

Back