You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Wouldnt it be better to ban fraggle?

or is he just a good source of laughter? Like a big fat person trying to squeeze through a small door way

are you somehow implying i was fired from staples and now work for a fast food hamburger establishment?

I never said Staples...

OOoooooOOOoooooo. Looks like we're GETTING somewhere!

Edit: And pickles could also be used at sit in establishments as well! Oh ho HOOOOOOOoooo. He's letting slip all these interesting tidbits!

I never said Staples...

OOoooooOOOoooooo. Looks like we're GETTING somewhere!

Edit: And pickles could also be used at sit in establishments as well! Oh ho HOOOOOOOoooo. He's letting slip all these interesting tidbits!
your posts would be taken a little more seriously if you didn't have fucking hamham in your sig

I don't know why the admins are masturbating so hard over Kura, I never understood how guys like Rayn and Beren could protect him so much and like him that much.

your posts would be taken a little more seriously if you didn't have fucking hamham in your sig

Exactly, Helen. I hope to never be taken seriously in this forum. It is, after all, an internet forum. Nothing should be taken seriously in such places. The Ham Ham is a beacon... A symbol of such. A nice little lesson that a majority of the population of TW should take to heart.

Then again, those words won't be taken seriously, so we're at a catch 20.

I don't know why the admins are masturbating so hard over Kura, I never understood how guys like Rayn and Beren could protect him so much and like him that much.
did you read the thread or any corresponding threads even a little bit? i don't get how you can arrive at that sort of notion

Exactly, Helen. I hope to never be taken seriously in this forum. It is, after all, an internet forum. Nothing should be taken seriously in such places. The Ham Ham is a beacon... A symbol of such. A nice little lesson that a majority of the population of TW should take to heart.

Then again, those words won't be taken seriously, so we're at a catch 20.

catch 20 indeed

Back