LG OLEDS

yes, i had no idea that the q brigade would freak out that a CNN logo was burned into my tv....none at all

no one is freaking out.

like we didn't know that you, being a libtard idiot, would be watching CNN propaganda. :shrug:

but it is funny that it was so much it burned in your screen gg

then you sir are top on my list of esteemed TW TV members

still rocking a Panny VT plasma, I want to go 4k but I'm not going to replace it until it dies

annoying really, I might have to do a spare room thing

I watched both the C Choc factory original and the remake in the last two weeks.

Both still very good movies.

thank u, good day sir

I avoided OLED due to burn in but the CX OLED and Panasonic Z series are the best TVs commercially available. I am a Sony fanboy and have an X900 which I am happy with but next purchase will be OLED for sure. 4k@120hz was more than I wanted to spend in an OLED configuration.

Dunno if been said, but the reading I've done along with talking to a few sales reps they seem to agree Sony has the better TV in that it still uses a LG panel, but the video processing is more advanced so it provides a slightly better picture. :shrug:

I am still trying to wait a year or so and will then finally replace my Panasonic Plasma.

Yes which is why your getting a korean panel regardless

I said that earlier in the thread when people said "I don't buy korean"

yes the panels are all made by LG but sony has better motion processing for movies/t v

LG is best for gaming tho bc it has hdmi 2.1 ports and gsync/freesnyc

I came for the large Oreos.

maxresdefault.jpg

wtf - from 2020 Panasonic are no longer selling their TVs in Australia

that is some bullshit :(

looks like it's gonna be a SONY

im shocked that someone that watches cnn 24/7 thinks everyone that doesnt do the same reads qanaon things

i wonder how THAT idea got in there

Back