LG OLEDS

i'm p sure they've been all over the news for spontaneously combusting and lg oled was identified as the terrorist culprit behind the grenfell tower fire in london

so

u kno

ya, go ahead and buy kim jong un tv

i'm p sure they've been all over the news for spontaneously combusting and lg oled was identified as the terrorist culprit behind the grenfell tower fire in london

so

u kno

ya, go ahead and buy kim jong un tv

the more you knew

they really have no competition. they're pricey because they're pretty much perfect TVs

Two years ago I bought a LG OLED55E8PUA 55" refurb for $1500 with 3 years insurance by Walmart. Its been perfect so far and I absolutely love it, we stream 4K (asterisk) and it looks amazing. We play light (1080p@60) games on it with my amd 480x pc hooked up to it.

Heavily recommend

they really have no competition. they're pricey because they're pretty much perfect TVs

Agree. Purchased a 65" LG OLED on sale from Costco in 2019 using a Costco VISA. Doing so provided for the warranty extension from 1 year (thru LG) to 4 years (thru Costco), but TV has been perfect so far. Amazing picture from most any source and jaw dropping with 4K Dolby vision HDR. Only regret is not purchasing sooner.

Ya, I've been holding out waiting for size to increase and $ to decrease and that just never happens with oled. Not watching much TV, so I haven't thought about it for awhile. Probably as good a time as ever to buy.
My wife ran out and picked up a 55" samsung for cheap... so, I can wait. Would love a 77" oled...

Last edited:
I have an LG OLED65B7A that I bought in 2017 - it got burn in last summer (CNN logo burned into the lower right hand corner lol - i didn't even watch that much CNN, but had it on when the pandemic first started). I complained on twitter and LG replaced the panel "as a one time courtesy" - so far so good. I definitely do not leave it on news channels now.

I have a 55" LG OLED for my home theater setup. B8 model; 4k, HDR, etc etc. Bought during Black Friday sales two years ago for ~$1050. No regrets, it's a great tv.

Lol I'm not a samsung fan but if you buy a sony oled it uses samsung panel

Either way I'd prob get the sony just cuz I'm sick of seeing everyone and there friend owning samsung oled the sony looks cooler

Ya, I've been holding out waiting for size to increase and $ to decrease and that just never happens with oled. Not watching much TV, so I haven't thought about it for awhile. Probably as good a time as ever to buy.
My wife ran out and picked up a 55" samsung for cheap... so, I can wait. Would love a 77" oled...

I was price watching these since 2015 and they have absolutely come down in price. in 2015, a current year 65'' was ~$8,000CDN, in 2019 they were ~$3,200CDN.

Yeah, that's still a stupid amount for a TV but that's a big drop in 4 years.

Back