[So] Supergirl is going to be a Latino now.

I wonder how many whiteys who applied for the role of Flash movie Supergirl were rejected because they were "too white."

Cliffs: During the upcoming Flash movie (DCEU), Supergirl is being recast. She will be played by a Latino actress.

wtf?

I rather enjoyed the Arrowverse Supergirl on the CW TV show "Supergirl" who was played by whiter than white Melissa Benoist who was hot and did a hell of a fine job with the role.

0crspjm4z2431.jpg

https://screenrant.com/supergirl-movie-dceu-flash-setup-future/

:facepalm:

Too late, Linda Carter the original Wonder Woman is Hispanic. :clap:
She had a Caucasian name to make more palatable to the social mores of the time. :brows:

Lots of Hispanic women in Hollywood were cast as Caucasians. :huh:

I do look forward to a scene of Supergirl screaming at her boyfriend in public while he looks at his shoes

There was a comedy movie recently about a Supergirl-like character named G Girl in the movie "My Super Ex Girlfriend" where her un super boyfriend breaks up with her and... It isn't pretty.

My Super Ex-Girlfriend - YouTube

But back to Supergirl herself on her CW TV show: When she gets mad at her boyfriend, Supergirl simply slugs him.

Supergirl - Kara Mon El - SE3 EP15 Part 3 - Kara Punches Mon-El - YouTube

Last edited:
White girls :flame: either just cry, get a weapon > a gun

Call the Popo for rape :sex: or attempted rape.

AND THEN ........ get a lawyer :doom: to press for a civil case.

= $$$
Yep, that's why you don't marry, which is giving them a nuclear button.

Also don't go to church, because then they say, "God Speaks Through Me" as a way to have power.

Why watch any of it if you know it's supporting people that hate you and your family? Sentiment aside, money these people make just gets donated to Dems who fuck you over in very practical ways.

Why watch any of it if you know it's supporting people that hate you and your family? Sentiment aside, money these people make just gets donated to Dems who fuck you over in very practical ways.

Even Zack Snyder's Justice League?

ppl mad that all these roles filled by non whites.. Still buying the comics and going to see the movies and giving their money to them..

Then getting mad it wont stop LOL..

Who fucking cares if shes latina. No one should be watching supergirl anyway its complete rip off trash lol..

Back