Your desks, show them to me

welcome to the whack shack

wwL8fUS.jpg

this is the rest of the room, the little nook I thought made a good space to put my pc. Not sure what we're going to do with the rest of the space yet, we don't own enough shit to put in it

1UJaOFA.jpg

this is the rest of the room, the little nook I thought made a good space to put my pc. Not sure what we're going to do with the rest of the space yet, we don't own enough shit to put in it

1UJaOFA.jpg

I hear you

the house I just bought is a total fixer upper that we're basically going to take room to room but it is a lot bigger than what we've had in the past so we're going to have rooms without any furniture for a while.

1UJaOFA.jpg

Make it a VR room. Even though VR is expensive, so is spending that money on other shit to fill the room up with. And buy a hard plastic mat for your chair.

Also, you need to block out those windows with curtains in addition to the blinds. All that sunlight is going to age your skin horribly.

why do you have 2 command prompts open and what are you doing in each one?

Also, in the 2nd picture, is your desk level or what?

Also, also... do the orange keys help you remember what keys you need to press to go forward, left, right and reverse?
Command prompts are for Tribes things.

Top shelf of the desk is curved, optical illusion.

Yes, helps me find them quickly, keyboard came with them, and I never felt the need to swap them out.

Back