Vanster Suicide Watch by Dr Dance - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Vanster Suicide Watch
Page 7 of 7
Thread Tools
JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
121 - 02-27-2021, 10:05
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
I used to think of him as a scarecrow. No brain. But he's more like a jellyfish. The have no brain and only one orifice, so food goes in and poop comes out. This analogy also fits Juggle**** and most trumptards.
I notice that most of the left talks like this. They go on and on about how dumb the right is and how much smarter they are. Vanster does this as well, but so far I've seen nothing but evidence to the contrary. Domestic violence, and well violence in general has been associated to low IQ for quite a while, in the realm of tw's Righties and Lefties, has anyone on the right been picked up for domestic assault? Lack of self control that leads to being an alky has been associated with an under developed brain. Any tw righties that are alkies? how about regular drug users? Can tw's left say the same?

The righties seem to have stayed employed during covid as we generally have techy/admin jobs. How have the super smart and important service industry workers and teachers been doing during covid?

I also notice, as is apparent in this and other threads, they tend to resort to ad hominem attacks when really pressed about politics, especially trump as they don't have any real answers factual data to back up their points. Their m.o. is a constant attack on the person, don't address points, dont present facts then run off into the distance with hands raised over their heads in victory.

cuz they are really smart.
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
122 - 02-27-2021, 10:09
Reply With Quote
i drink almost every day and i use drugs

i haven't been picked up for domestic assault b/c i made a clean getaway after some rough sex w/ ur mom in 1972

and i love sweet donnie t

my job is 2 hang out at the mall smoking cigarettes and looking cool and i've been killing it during covid times

ok i think i've won the thread so here's the seal of
 
Edofnor is offline
 
Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
123 - 02-27-2021, 11:10
Reply With Quote
About suicide: Here is the Christian response:

https://www.facebook.com/EBCsermons/...93959150944124

Cliffs: EVERYONE WILL be PHYSICALLY resurrected (according to the Word of God) at the end of time.

ALL who live apart from serving God have NO hope for their lives.

God Himself HAS offered hope for all who believe in Him and serve Him.

I hope that this helps.
 
Dr Dance is offline
 
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
124 - 02-27-2021, 12:34
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
I notice that most of the left talks like this. They go on and on about how dumb the right is and how much smarter they are. Vanster does this as well, but so far I've seen nothing but evidence to the contrary. Domestic violence, and well violence in general has been associated to low IQ for quite a while, in the realm of tw's Righties and Lefties, has anyone on the right been picked up for domestic assault? Lack of self control that leads to being an alky has been associated with an under developed brain. Any tw righties that are alkies? how about regular drug users? Can tw's left say the same?



The righties seem to have stayed employed during covid as we generally have techy/admin jobs. How have the super smart and important service industry workers and teachers been doing during covid?



I also notice, as is apparent in this and other threads, they tend to resort to ad hominem attacks when really pressed about politics, especially trump as they don't have any real answers factual data to back up their points. Their m.o. is a constant attack on the person, don't address points, dont present facts then run off into the distance with hands raised over their heads in victory.



cuz they are really smart.
You've gotta be trolling at this point.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
 
Falhawk is offline
 
T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
125 - 02-27-2021, 12:43
Reply With Quote
Vanster, as you can plainly see, I have fallen into the Lord-of-the-Flies-trap that the TeeDubya has cultivated so well. I'm trying to dig myself out of it but still need your Voice of Reason.

Back when Rayn first instituted the Rep system, I made a NYE resolution to stop trolling and be the person I am IRL. It worked for a couple years My reps are way positive as a result but I've fallen back into the trololol persona again. It's not easy undoing that. Notably, I am only in this posture here. For all these years this sh*thole has been an escape from everything real life has to offer, with the only exception of politics, and I guess there is no escaping that.
 
T-Dawg is offline
 
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
126 - 02-27-2021, 12:48
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
You've gotta be trolling at this point.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
he's not.
 
blackpeople is online now
 
T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
127 - 02-27-2021, 12:50
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
You've gotta be trolling at this point.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
This place has made ad hominem attacks its trademarkô. They flow equally left and right.

As for alkies and druggies, 99.9% of mebers with more than 100 posts are inactive, so we'll never know what happened to them.
 
T-Dawg is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
128 - 02-27-2021, 12:53
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
You've gotta be trolling at this point.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
And yet you can refute anything I've said.
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Highfive
VeteranXV
Old
129 - 02-27-2021, 13:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
Vanster, as you can plainly see, I have fallen into the Lord-of-the-Flies-trap that the TeeDubya has cultivated so well. I'm trying to dig myself out of it but still need your Voice of Reason.

Back when Rayn first instituted the Rep system, I made a NYE resolution to stop trolling and be the person I am IRL. It worked for a couple years My reps are way positive as a result but I've fallen back into the trololol persona again. It's not easy undoing that. Notably, I am only in this posture here. For all these years this sh*thole has been an escape from everything real life has to offer, with the only exception of politics, and I guess there is no escaping that.
is this loser srsly upset about his rep points?
 
Highfive is online now
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
130 - 02-27-2021, 14:02
Reply With Quote
Rep is serious bidness round here
 
havax is offline
 
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
131 - 02-27-2021, 14:12
Reply With Quote
rep stonks, dey go up
 
blackpeople is online now
 
Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
132 - 02-27-2021, 14:25
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
 
Plasmatic is online now
 
Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
133 - 02-27-2021, 16:06
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
Vanster, as you can plainly see, I have fallen into the Lord-of-the-Flies-trap that the TeeDubya has cultivated so well. I'm trying to dig myself out of it but still need your Voice of Reason.

Back when Rayn first instituted the Rep system, I made a NYE resolution to stop trolling and be the person I am IRL. It worked for a couple years My reps are way positive as a result but I've fallen back into the trololol persona again. It's not easy undoing that. Notably, I am only in this posture here. For all these years this sh*thole has been an escape from everything real life has to offer, with the only exception of politics, and I guess there is no escaping that.
Your case is different from mine. What few +reps I get are from posts where my trolls have actually worked. For posts where I am more like IRL, rep is just not there. For the many times where my trolls have been out and out fail, that's where my red chicklets are.
 
Dr Dance is offline
 
T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
134 - 02-27-2021, 16:58
Reply With Quote
Here. Have a green chiclet.
 
T-Dawg is offline
 
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
135 - 02-28-2021, 15:16
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
You've gotta be trolling at this point.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
u gotta get a load of his desk thread

dood's like maxell tapes

real as it gets
 
Edofnor is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
136 - 02-28-2021, 16:22
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
u gotta get a load of his desk thread

dood's like maxell tapes

real as it gets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah5gAkna3jI
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Page 7 of 7
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Vanster Suicide Watch

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:34.