The LOL_CONFIG

this thread is full of faggotry

ps. i just chain people when they do this because most people will float almost stationary while they're lining their shit up. stupid gimmick that has no real use.

Tribes is dead.

Actually I understand that significant Zorkmids have been spent recently on
purchasing the Tribes intellectual property. Zorkmids are being spent to fund
work on the IA release of Tribes.

This Zorkmid flow says Tribes is not dead.

bugs disabled zadmin local spam throttling so he can do that
the difference is the local spam is perhaps every half second while some scripts try to hit the server a thousand times a second

I mainly use a GJ after a beacon stop.. but usually depends on the situation.

For instance, front cap hill king, beacon stop, (avoid the spam) GJ. Rinse and repeat.

I can pull it off most of the time with 250 ping on US base, however i do get alot of 'duds' where i hit the nade, on my screen, but the server doesn't reg it.. or however it goes.

I'm even able to do a front NJ, which i first saw Perro trying - doing the correct speed, throw the nade in front of you, shoot correct angle, and the explosion behind you propels you forward faster. It's an awesome feeling, but pretty much useless in most situations.

NJing is quite easy once you try it a few times..you can say your good when you can do it while flying forward/up/down/left/right/backwards. Doing it while flying backwards is the most basic and by far easiest way to do it. Watch sharps demo should help you out some. Before i quit playing it i could do all the stuff you see in legacy and also NJ 90% of the time while flying any angle.

Sad thing is..it use to be useful but like someone said earlier..it's only useful in RARE situations.

But like Kustom is saying..there are tons of different ways to do it..and it can be done by a heavy with a mine also.
GL on learning it.

P.S. Hey everyone ;)

Last edited:
i see people try to do this a lot on snowblind.

they rarely get it right, and their whole escape plan usually fails because of it.

even if they do manage to get it right, they're an easy snipe since they're already half dead.

Alas, the old school ninja behind the base cap route has long since been forgotten.

:-|

Back