The LOL_CONFIG

[T2] Account Issues

I reinstalled T2, only to find that my account does not work and that I cannot create a new one for some retarded fucking reason. Please help.

I kinda agree with opsayo..i see it a lot more than i use to see it. But it's usually only by a few people. I'm also seeing it used in Duel a lot.

but like NoFiX stated..SH is the place to see all the B hoppers lol...

I don't see why you guys think SH is more beacon-jumping ridden than any other map. I guess because it's more hilly and jagged than RD, DX, and HB but I don't think using beacons a lot even needs to be about hilliness. If you didn't let me use beacons while home d'ing DX, I would have a lot more trouble.

TribesNext forums would offer direct contact with the folks who operate the auth/master servers used with TribesNext.

Tribes-Talk / Tribes-Scripting are both inactive forums.

n1054965605_456682_98354.jpg

If you're getting some error about not being able to create a new account, it's probably because you're not using the latest version of the tribesnext patch... so make sure you are.

Tribes 2 error help a brotha

Ok so im trying to get online with this tribes2 thing again, i did the first 2 steps, and the 3rd is were i choose my name and pw DO NOT work it says...

"The server detected a problem in your request and could not create and account"

if anyone can help be great i have been out of the tribes world for about 5 years now so i don't know shit, forgot it all.

Back