an update on tribalwar's vaccine status

covid vaxed?

• Total voters
the pfizer vaccine can cure malding?

mKgchhe.jpg

got my moderna and az, waiting on pfizer next

cant be too safe out there

covid v serious

good idea tb honest, but plese get advice from your doctors first and pay special consideration to any suggestions of spacing them out. trust the scientists

I'll pass on the vax thing. Good luck with your third arm

gl looking out king, wouldn't want to see any one get got.

ever since i got vaxx my hair been growing back

yea it's really not so bad. it killed my cuh but that nigger old anyways you know?

Anyway
Aren't THESE vaccines OFN?
Is the original strain still around that these will work on?
Time to get a booster
Spoiler

I got Pfizered back in January, my 14 year old son just got his second. The cemeteries and ERs are full of dipshits like a few in here who think they're invincible. Buncha soon-to-be-eating-their-words cunts.

Various communist leaning countries have slaughtered far more people than the Nazis

they also love keeping tabs on people

I got Pfizered back in January, my 14 year old son just got his second. The cemeteries and ERs are full of dipshits like a few in here who think they're invincible. Buncha soon-to-be-eating-their-words cunts.

I certainly don't and would be happy to take a safe and effective vaccine. Same as I have for a handful of other dangerous diseases.

But I couldn't even get it now even if I desperately wanted it. Our government who were pushing so hard for all to get it, have suddenly backtracked and have withdrawn it from use.

When I have far more chance of dying or becoming seriously ill from the vaccine rather than the virus itself.

I think I'll take a pass on it. :bacon:

Back