How come there's no girls on this forum

face it, you're greasy, old, and here all the time. Fuck I'm here a lot and I can get on here while I'm working + i have a girlfriend so I am not out dating\chasing tail and you are here EVERYTIME i log on.

You're not fooling anyone. You're hard up.

PHatred you are dead on

Suicide is some old greasy slimebag with yellow teeth who works a behind the desk IT job in a cube all day. He stalks people via internet forums, he himself is the reason there are no girls here.

Suicide look in the mirror and ask yourself why there are no girls in your life and why you actually care if there are girls posting on this forum you greasy old creepbag.

taxi, what you are failing to realize is that this forum was originally created with the intent of bringing together tribes players. what is the likelihood that there is a female who plays tribes? back in the day, I remember there being 4 of us who were actively playing. generally, the women who currently frequent this forum are merely by-products of past/current relationships or friends of the male posters.

I almost wonder if this is some neurotic attempt at gaining respect with the few women on tw. "hey look this guy is defending us, I am so turned on"

take it from me, you are doing no justice to women. you just reiterate your blatent idiocy with every post.

taxi, what you are failing to realize is that this forum was originally created with the intent of bringing together tribes players. what is the likelihood that there is a female who plays tribes? back in the day, I remember there being 4 of us who were actively playing. generally, the women who currently frequent this forum are merely by-products of past/current relationships or friends of the male posters.

I almost wonder if this is some neurotic attempt at gaining respect with the few women on tw. "hey look this guy is defending us, I am so turned on"

take it from me, you are doing no justice to women. you just reiterate your blatent idiocy with every post.

Tits or GTFO

/thread

lol see.....

A girl posts something that is well thought out and truthful and you guys jump all over her.

That is why we can't have nice things. :(

Your inbox is full.

At least my own experience seem to show tribes isn't "female" friendly.

I tried to get my girlfriend to play tribes. She even managed to finally get out of raindance base, after falling down and couldn't jetpack her way out for quite a while.

Unfortunately, all those careful "nurturing, tutoring, coaxing" her playing tribes ended on rollercoaster map, when Mudsloth suicided into my girlfriend, making her scream as she stared at an aircraft, chasing her down and ended her life.

Some of the females I know can play starcraft and quite well but tribes doesn't seem like a game that attract female by default. If anything, it seem to be more "female" repellent.

SuicideTaxi.JPG

WHERE R ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS????? COME OUT TO THE INTERNET FOR ME YOUNG ONES LOLOL OL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think she nailed taxi right on the head there

he's a creepy cunt

I think he is going beyond the call of creepy cunt at this point. He is finally cornered so therefore, the real manly aggression that he accuses all of having comes out to rear its ugly greasy face.

Back