[ROLLCALL] Do you have a "Fuck DrSupey" sig? [Sigthread and Roy]

Also, on an unrelated note, I think it's somewhat homosexual when one man calls another man his "mate." Do yuropeens (and aussiefags) not understand what it means for two people to "mate" with each other?

They smoke fags in Britain, you know.

Why do Americans say they're "rooting" for a bunch of men who chase after balls?

(Root = sex)

I have one that I really like... and I've been meaning to switch back to it but everytime isuk@tribes sees me post with sarcastics sig he gets really mad so I haven't.

seroiska8.jpg

its cute but it doesnt work if you really say my name correct.

the proper way to say my fucking name is this:

Sir - Royce
Sir - Roy
or the French canadian way is Sir-Wah

but you idiots just cant seem to wrap that around your little minds

Last edited:
seroiska8.jpg

Sir - Royce
Sir - Roy

Are you SiROiS?

seroiska8.jpg

Sir - Royce
Sir - Roy

Dude - I can spell.

I typed your name out. I know it won't sound like "serious" when you say it aloud... but that's not the point.

See... what I did there was take your name, and insert it into an exciting and new catchphrase from a pop culture anti-hero. It's allowing you to casually enter the minds of the TW republic, so every time they think of the Joker, they think "Why so serious?" and then their mind changes serious to "SeROiS". Then you become famous by proxy. Its all about marketing a product on the back of another product. Like sticking Continental tyres on M-series BMWs.

In summary, it's not meant to make sense. Its meant to make a statement. Not entirely sure what the statement is yet. But it makes one. Or two.

Kind regards
DrSupey
Marketing Director - Wingnut Enterprises

Back