Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Official Christianity Thread
Page 2 of 27
Gil
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 07-02-2008, 22:33
Jesus stood up to the religious leaders of his time.

Young people try to do so today, but they just wind up being rebels without a cause.

Sponsored Links
MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 07-02-2008, 22:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
Jesus built my hotrod.
its a love affair

mainly, jesus and my car

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
23 - 07-02-2008, 22:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by John the Jammer View Post
When Jesus talked about the Pharisees he was stating the problem involved with doctrinal religion. Jesus's teachings were likened to unleavened bread, while the Pharisees teachings though originally expressed the word of God, had become in such a way as leavening bread.

One example of Catholism leavening the teachings of Jesus, is the worship of God through intermediarys such as the Saints and the Mary. Mary was not an important figure and should not be worshiped on the same level as God. Mary merely gave birth to Jesus, she was never really mentioned after that.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 07-02-2008, 22:34
I hope this is a troll thread.

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
25 - 07-02-2008, 22:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeofDeath View Post
You poor weak minded ****.

Practice what you preach and STFU. You should go live in the woods and wipe your ass with your beard. Thats ****ing christianity man.

One of the most heinous posts I've ever seen on TW.
Because Man's nature is sin itself, it is impossible for me to "practice what I preach". The only thing I can do is try my best and consult God to slowly formulate me in Christ's image through the Holy Spirit. Thus the nature of the beast.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 07-02-2008, 22:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipher77 View Post
Jesus followed the Law of God while preaching the new Gospel. Though he was a Jew by practice he introduced the new Gospel according to God's New Testament economy.
or so you would believe based on the popularity contest that was the counsel of nicea.

you cant call yourself a true christian without studying its past... and if you did and still call yourself a christian you cant call yourself a reasonable person.

Last edited by HaPpY; 07-02-2008 at 22:39..
[PoE]Anthem
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 07-02-2008, 22:37
Wow. I tried it, But instead of "Jesus", I used "Thor". Thanks to your suggestion, I am now going to Valhalla, sucker! Have fun eating cream cheese with John-Paul and Mother Teresa while I'm downing mead with Styrbjörn, Hothbrodd, and ravaging all the wenches.

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
28 - 07-02-2008, 22:38
Quote:
When Jesus talked about the Pharisees he was stating the problem involved with doctrinal religion. Jesus's teachings were likened to unleavened bread, while the Pharisees teachings though originally expressed the word of God, had become in such a way as leavening bread.

One example of Catholism leavening the teachings of Jesus, is the worship of God through intermediarys such as the Saints and the Mary. Mary was not an important figure and should not be worshiped on the same level as God. Mary merely gave birth to Jesus, she was never really mentioned after that.
Catholics don't worship the saints and mary. They respect them and pray to them to ask favors. It's about the same as asking your neighbor to help you work on your car. Asking your neighbor for a favor doesn't mean you worship him.

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 07-02-2008, 22:38

Ultrakiller
VeteranX
Old
30 - 07-02-2008, 22:38
I predict exponential growth

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
31 - 07-02-2008, 22:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
or so you would believe based on the popularity contest that was the counsel of nicea
After Jesus's death it was stated the man would be given the authority to spread the Gospel to all ends of the Earth. God gave man the Holy Spirit to give him strenght in this most holy of missions. Thus the Council of Nicea is validated and I am sure it was God's Will.

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
32 - 07-02-2008, 22:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code4 View Post
Catholics don't worship the saints and mary. They respect them and pray to them to ask favors. It's about the same as asking your neighbor to help you work on your car. Asking your neighbor for a favor doesn't mean you worship him.
Good point, my mistake. Why should we ask dead men and women favors? Christ himselves only spiritual relationship was God and thus we should model our behaviors like Christ's. Having no intermediaries between man and God.

Loco-Raider
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
33 - 07-02-2008, 22:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GcVnhNjWV0

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 07-02-2008, 22:41
Quote:
After Jesus's death it was stated the man would be given the authority to spread the Gospel to all ends of the Earth. God gave man the Holy Spirit to give him strenght in this most holy of missions. Thus the Council of Nicea is validated and I am sure it was God's Will.
and grass came before the sun and moon.

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
35 - 07-02-2008, 22:41

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
36 - 07-02-2008, 22:42

Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 07-02-2008, 22:42
I wonder how many will actually try this?

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
38 - 07-02-2008, 22:42

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 07-02-2008, 22:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code4 View Post
Catholics don't worship the saints and mary. They respect them and pray to them to ask favors.
If you are praying to someone to ask them to use their supernatural ability to grant you a favor, you are worshiping.

SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
40 - 07-02-2008, 22:43

Page 2 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Official Christianity Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
athiesm , badmofo has a huge penis , badmofo is faggot , boy must be sacrificed , bullshit , christian , delusions , free gon , fuck christians , fuck jesus , gay priest , get a mind of your own , goth , irrational , jesus built my hotrod , kill the boy , nogodforme , overpopulators , priest touches boy , reggs , religious fuck , shitlicks for jesus , suicidetaxi is god , will smith