This is for you Trump voters.

this comment from a youtube video is gold.

Dear American neighbours,

We think you're swell, honestly, but we're neighbours. Imagine that your next door neighbour has a whiny, entitled kid who wants to move out because things aren't going their way at home. Would you want that kid to move into your house indefinitely? Exactly.

Love, Canada

If he maintains the status quo then its just that. But nothing will take away the glow from seeing Shrillary's dream crushed :lol:

Yeah, either way a shitty person was going to have their world crumble.

Hillary deserved nothing, even if I find Trump a loathsome person it wasn't like he was running against someone worthy of the office either.

if he picks Jamie Dimon for SecTreas he should be impeached immediately

You know they are going to just throw names out there and keep everyone in suspense until he actually chooses.

Some possibilities:

Treasury Secretary:
Rep. Jeb Hensarling
Businessman Carl Icahn
Banker Steven Mnuchin (Trump's personal pick)

I think it looks like Reince will be Chief of Staff. Victoria A. Lipnic is the only name I've heard mentioned for Sec Labor.

I like how Democrats are all about getting rid of the Electoral College now that they have the minority and female vote.

Could you imagine a straight popular vote election? No one would care about the swing states, the rust belt would completely die.

Dems complaining about 1 person 1 vote and yet their own party doesn't work like that. The real irony is that if they allowed their own party to run on a straight popular vote, they'd lose every general election.

Could you imagine a straight popular vote election? No one would care about the swing states, the rust belt would completely die.

as opposed to only caring about the swing states?
there are positives and negatives both ways, but the EC is mostly negative imo

I like how Democrats are all about getting rid of the Electoral College now that they have the minority and female vote.

Sorta like how Trump went off when he *thought* Obama lost the popular vote to Romney?

Spinoza on Twitter:

Also - 'The loser one' - A United States President

Back