This is for you Trump voters.

I assume with Amy, like it is with most of Hollywood is that they get stuck in a very strict network of producers/celebrities and if you don't drink the kool-aid you might lose gigs that make you $5-20 million a movie.

Being part of the "in crowd" is a very intoxicating experience and the threat of losing that makes them go ballistic.

the "in crowd"

ghostbusters-full-new-img.jpg

ghost bust as it is known in box office terms

sickening

and right this very moment, obama, the clintons, and the podestas, are all having a pizza party laughing and sipping on baby blood and semen as their zombies play right into their hands. false flag assassination and martial law imminent. ggs folks, end of america.

o pls o pls o pls

edit: :rofl: i love the comments, saying what would the rest of the states do without california lol

you go ahead, we'll figure it out.

Yes, my most esteemed colleague from the great nation of Texas, in sure you will.

But tbh that just sounds messy. I'd be cool with it and all, but ecomm sites would be a pain in the ass to mod for that.

Can Trump take credit for the rebounding global markets? After all, NBC trashed him saying that his election meant a global recession......

"Asia shares rebound in sharp turnaround from Donald Trump victory shock; Japan's Nikkei traded up 6%, Australia's ASX up 2.8%, Shanghai Composite rise 1.1% - Reuters"

This stream's still up:

Haha, there's like 300 protesters, they are completely directionless.

Okay, so if you watch this stream, here's the situation they're in, this isn't even a troll or a joke, but a serious thing...

Apparently they didn't want to go to the east side of the city because it's full of niggers that'd love nothing more than to shoot a bunch of white kids.

So the police are now pulling up to them on the bridge (that was leading them east into the black low-income part of the city), and apparently they're now stuck on the bridge.

There's no one even present to give these dipshits the time of day.

Edit: Now they're sitting on the ground for 1 minute for each hour Michael Brown's body was lying on the ground after he was shot and killed. They're just sitting on the bridge on the way to brown town. I really hope they go the niggerfestation that is the east side.

Last edited:
Back