[Official] Suggestion Box

yeah asking that rules be enforced and personal information be removed from the forums is completely melting down.

you're a fucking idiot.

I'm not supporting bufu on whatever e-drama he's got going on but coming back to TW after like a year because it was just too irritating with the sheer volume of negativity on it... it hasn't changed all that much.

Everyone trolls a bit and enjoys a good laugh occasionally, but how about kicking out the idiots that have, for YEARS, gone above and beyond, and put in extra special effort to be an ass hole to nearly all the members? I mean do these idiots really add value to this forum, or have their shenanigans just driven off quality people?

It was funny when we were all 20 somethings but shit dude I'm 33 this year and really don't find most of this crap funny anymore. And I don't think I'm alone... Or maybe I am because the ultra loud idiot minority has run them off.

How do you continue to deal with this shit Rayn?

The internet doesn't HAVE to be in your face violent and insulting. The internet is just a series of tubes, but rude people who gain pleasure from ruining other people's enjoyment have proliferated here. As I said it was funny when I was younger, but like everyone I have grown up. It's not funny anymore, and pretending to be immature won't make it funny. In fact it seems to have the same effect on others as it has had on me.

TW is a great place for news, especially tech news, funny gif's, the births of meme's, and chatting it up with folks i've known online for over 10 years. The enjoyment from all that goes away though when some of the people here (and it's not a secret who they are) purposefully try to ruin other people's threads.

I'd like to hear Rayn's thoughts on it. Not making demands. I just wonder if TW would be better with out the super mega epic trolls.

I'm not supporting bufu on whatever e-drama he's got going on but coming back to TW after like a year because it was just too irritating with the sheer volume of negativity on it... it hasn't changed all that much.

Everyone trolls a bit and enjoys a good laugh occasionally, but how about kicking out the idiots that have, for YEARS, gone above and beyond, and put in extra special effort to be an ass hole to nearly all the members? I mean do these idiots really add value to this forum, or have their shenanigans just driven off quality people?

It was funny when we were all 20 somethings but shit dude I'm 33 this year and really don't find most of this crap funny anymore. And I don't think I'm alone... Or maybe I am because the ultra loud idiot minority has run them off.

How do you continue to deal with this shit Rayn?
e-Popularity: 25
Report Mael

Cranky old man.

I really do love how you idiots answer when someone calls your name. All I need is naptown to respond and everything will be perfect.

Back