SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 01-24-2020, 13:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
2nd Case in US - Chicago

Returned from China presumably through O'Hare airport. That's a major travel hub for the US. I wonder how many others were infected during the incubation period.
"...The patient is a female Chicago resident in her 60s,..."

She is a hugging & kissing grandma type... goodbye

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 01-24-2020, 15:20
Was the Coronavirus in China (2019-nCoV) previously researched?
Quote:
Seem’s like too much of a coincidence, but in Wuhan, China (the epicenter of the virus), they built the most advanced biocontainment/biohazard (BSL-4) research lab to study viruses. They were actually “studying” novel strains of Coronavirus at the facility – the same type of pathogen that now has almost 20 million people quarantined in China, and is currently spreading like wildfire.

A research article published in 2015 on “Isolation and Characterization of a Novel Bat Coronavirus Closely Related to the Direct Progenitor of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus” shows that they have been researching the exact type of virus which is currently infecting individuals globally.

In February 2017, Nature wrote an extensive profile of what it called the “Chinese lab poised to study world’s most dangerous pathogens."

A quick read of what this lab in Wuhan was meant to do, prompts the immediate question of whether the coronavirus epidemic isn’t a weaponized virus that just happened to escape the lab.
The Wuhan lab cost 300 million yuan (US$44 million), and to allay safety concerns it was built far above the flood plain and with the capacity to withstand a magnitude-7 earthquake, although the area has no history of strong earthquakes. It will focus on the control of emerging diseases, store purified viruses and act as a World Health Organization ‘reference laboratory’ linked to similar labs around the world. “It will be a key node in the global biosafety-lab network,” says lab director Yuan Zhiming.
Worries surround the Chinese lab. How do you keep a biohazard lab safe in a country like China? How is it regulated? How do you prevent outbreaks of dangerous pathogens from occurring?

The nature article mentions that;
The SARS virus has escaped from high-level containment facilities in Beijing multiple times, notes Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University in Piscataway, New Jersey. Tim Trevan, founder of CHROME Biosafety and Biosecurity Consulting in Damascus, Maryland, says that an open culture is important to keeping BSL-4 labs safe, and he questions how easy this will be in China, where society emphasizes hierarchy. “Diversity of viewpoint, flat structures where everyone feels free to speak up and openness of information are important,” he says.
Here’s a link to the full Nature article because it strongly hints that the coronavirus epidemic may well have been a weaponized virus that "accidentally” escaped the Wuhan biohazard facility. These details from Nature, along with the prior published research on the same type of virus, is highly questionable.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 01-24-2020, 15:24
damn they weaponized it but forgot to make it more lethal or airborne, what a bunch of idiots !!

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
46 - 01-24-2020, 15:43
yeah keep laughing as the hits keep coming

i don't care about cael types either if it makes you feel better

46 Million Chinese Are Now Under Quarantine, More Than All Of California; Virus Jumps To Europe | Zero Hedge

: Virologist Who Helped Discover SARS Offers Chilling Take On Coronavirus Outbreak | Zero Hedge

Coronavirus Pandemic Simulation Run 3 Months Ago Predicts 65 Million People Could Die | Zero Hedge

The Real Umbrella Corp: Wuhan Ultra Biohazard Lab Was Studying | Zero Hedge

gov allegedly ran out of test kits to even test it........only reason it slowed down last few days.

WHO says it's just another cold........no need to get crazy

I mean as if we needed more proof that the UN of Health groups was more of a joke.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-24-2020 at 15:46..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
47 - 01-24-2020, 15:45

I am like I feel like I saw this movie before......

NO NOT THAT ONE

but Contagion.....In fact it followed the same script with almost 100% the same actors and locations.

I like how the first known outbreak occurred 10 miles from the lab location......

that's just cheesy script writing

like watching a bad b movie

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-24-2020 at 15:48..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 01-24-2020, 15:48
lol wtf i hope this is some made up bull****

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
49 - 01-24-2020, 15:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
lol wtf i hope this is some made up bull****
as made up as Lyme disease so far

i was like that wasn't gov created

what a bad joke that is

looks at origin stories........well hmmmmmmm

Mister AntiBully (@MisterAntiBully) | Twitter

if even half of these videos and stories are even half accurate......well ****

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 01-24-2020, 15:54
lymey disease killed rayn

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 01-24-2020, 16:20
Concerns rise as several who died from Wuhan coronavirus did not have fever
Quote:
SEVERAL people who died from a new virus in China didn***8217;t display symptoms of fever, potentially complicating global efforts to check for infected travellers by temperature screening at airports and other travel hubs.

The Hubei Health Commission said on Friday that seven more people had died in the central Chinese province from the coronavirus infection. Six died in Wuhan and the other death was in Yichang, which is about 200 miles away from the provincial capital and epicentre of the outbreak.

Of the 24 people who***8217;ve died in total in Hubei, seven had symptoms other than fever, such as breathing difficulty, chest tightness and coughing.

***8220;If this virus can be transmitted without causing fever, then it***8217;s easier for the infection to travel globally because it can simply stay under the radar for a while,***8221; said Ramanan Laxminarayan, director of the Centre for Disease Dynamics, Economics & Policy in Washington, D.C.
[...]
Common cold. Only 23 people dead. Let's quarantine 40,000,000.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
53 - 01-24-2020, 16:24
why do we let people come here from china

every single one of them is a biological attack

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 01-24-2020, 17:01

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
55 - 01-24-2020, 17:03
Unfortunately Scooby's going to be the first to go...

hf gg scooby

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56 - 01-24-2020, 19:46
Quote:
Fluent speaker, will do my best to translate. If all of the pictures and videos circulating on social media are true, (have contacts in mainland that saw even small third tier city had suspected case, emergency personnel in hazmat suit putting patient in ambulance )this is a massive cover up and a humanitarian crisis on an extreme scale... the world needs to know what***8217;s really going on to help the affected innocent citizens.

[link to na.cx (secure)]

Translation:

Current status of our medical staffs: afraid of changing protective clothings, from noon to 9PM, everyone is scared of eating, drinking, or use the bathroom in fear of taking off protective gears, everyone is wearing their last set of protective gear, resources are very scarce and almost depleted! Medical personnel are protecting Wuhan! Whom will protect the medical personnel!

[link to na.cx (secure)]

Translation:

We are on the verge of collapsing, outpatient department filled with patients, some kneeled down on the floor and begging us to save them, but right now there is no special medication to treat this virus, individual can only survive with fighting with his/her own immune system, our protective gears have been completed depleted, protective cloth, face mask, hat, glove, full face mask, goggle have all been depleted.

[link to na.cx (secure)]

Translation:

Hospital has no high up in charge, not enough medical supplies, haven***8217;t eaten all day, many people died and no one is collecting/removing corpses, no internet nor call signal, any doctors tried to quit will have medical license revoked, what kind of ****ing human would do this!(implying doctor would lose license as punishment I think?) Right now, my wife, sister, and coworkers are all at the verge of collapsing/giving up/don***8217;t know what to do, only doctors allowed going home for Chinese New Year are emergency room doctors, Fifth municipal hospital of Wuhan! Understand that everyone is celebrating Chinese New Year, don***8217;t want to bother you all, but, this situation matters to every one, we don***8217;t need people***8217;s encouragement/condolences, we need the whole country to know what***8217;s really going on in Wuhan!

[link to na.cx (secure)]

Translation:

To all fighting colleagues, the current social order in Wuhan is on the verge of collapsing, some infected patients have started attacking hospital staffs in desperation, if anyone has any way to informed/contact higher up, my suggestion is to send in military to maintain hospital and social orders.

Please help

I will take responsibility for the information I am sharing.

[link to na.cx (secure)]

Translation:

I am begging everyone to please help citizens of Wuhan! I am a nurse, my husband has been infected, what has been reported by news is completely different from what***8217;s really happening!!! My husband has had fever for 8 days without improvement, CT scan is showing noticeable infection of lungs! In the past 8 days, I***8217;ve tried every possible connections I have across all Wuhan hospitals***8217; colleagues, but no one will admit my husband! Higher up informed all doctors to deny acceptance of patient into hospital! Denied testing for the virus! Denied confirmation of patients whom have been infected! And asked all medical staffs to sign Non-disclosure Agreement! I have suffered massive emotional drain in the past 8 days. Hospital won***8217;t admit husband and too afraid to go home, going from hospital to hospital in hope anyone would admit my husband! No one would admit that he***8217;s infected with the virus! I am almost on the verge of giving up myself, fear that I won***8217;t be able to handle it any longer! Going from hospital to hospital, no open bed, medical staffs overworked and still not enough, finally was able to get into emergency department, but there is no bed/available staff or beds! Still more patients are being transported in, sick or not sick all congregated at the same place, everyone will be infected, if this continue, everyone will die!!!!

[link to na.cx (secure)]

Translation:

Wuhan cronoavirus# my aunt***8217;s was placed on a bed in Hankou hospital since yesterday noon, hospital is not letting anyone into the hospital morgue, relatives have to contact funeral services and disinfect themselves.
After passing last night at 1030PM, we***8217;ve contacted funeral services, it is 1PM today and they still have not came to transport her body, because there is only one available that***8217;s going around the whole city collecting the deceased!! Because this is the only one that has the capacity to disinfect !! Yesterday alone transported 50 corpses !! Going from hospital to hospital to collect bodies!! My heart is so broken, infected collapses and died and there is no one removing them, hospital refusing to let anyone into the morgue, when can we give them a proper burial. I am really scared myself too, dead bodies just left on beds, temperature inside the hospital is high, more people will be infected, this situation is definitely not just my aunt***8217;s family, hospital is the biggest infected place!!!!!! Us little citizens are the most pitiful, no body will take us in, and have no idea what to do!!!!!

Reply to op from someone below: Just received news that my aunt jumped off a building and killed herself, just happened now. She contracted the coronavirus, but no hospital would admit her because there***8217;s no bed, just prescribed her some medications and come back to check later, but she***8217;s having serve breathing problem..........

Will translate videos when I get home later.

I am not trying to spread misinformation, I merely translated these, so make your own judgement...given I have people I care about residing in China, I have to look at this as the worst case scenario and prepared them the best I can whether these information circulating social media are true or hysteria or fake. If anyone want proof, I can upload face masks receipt purchased last few days (~200) as well as postal office receipt showing they are enroute to China.

Just my two cents and hope more people can see the truth for themselves and help the poor souls infected and unaware of the situation in China.

Sorry about the long post.

God speed to everyone dealing with this unfortunate event....
Twitter is actively deleting posts now. You can see it in real time.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 01-24-2020, 19:46
Tracking coronavirus: Map, data and timeline

consultant
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 01-25-2020, 08:09
Everything you see on the internet is realz guys...

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 01-25-2020, 11:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by consultant View Post
Everything you see on the internet is realz guys...
I've never even heard of those patent rumors they're talking about in the article. Where do they find this stuff lol.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 01-25-2020, 11:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Tracking coronavirus: Map, data and timeline
This one is much better looking

Page 3 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite