Well this should make a few people go full retard...

swim in the arabian sea

high tea at the burj al arab

go up the burj khalifa

smoke hookah on the beach

atv on the sand dunes

ride a camel

go falconing

skate on the ice rink @ the mall

Assuming you own a cellphone and wear clothes, you're actively participating in exploitation of workers around the world, as are we all. It takes some pretty impressive mental gymnastics to determine that country of residence implies guilt yet purchasing the products does not.

:lol:

welcome to how rational people see most 'progressives'

yw gg

Nice place to visit: you can drink the tap water without fear of your guts rotting from bacteria.

Not so nice place to visit. Non potable water.

Shit hole: Open sewers.

I don't think trip advisor ranked them in proper order.

Yum! Brands, Inc Best Restaurant Choice Awards announces award winning KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell as clear winners

Last edited:
I guess I can't stop you from inventing something to argue against.

Yeah sure. Your post quoted nothing and had no other context than the OP, it's obvious what you were implying. You even tried to defend it when I pulled your theory apart by suggesting people who go to New Delhi all go to luxury hotels in their Rolls Royce Phantoms.

MRAP (mook wrap)

6tb1QTA.png

Last edited:
swim in the arabian sea

high tea at the burj al arab

go up the burj khalifa

smoke hookah on the beach

atv on the sand dunes

ride a camel

go falconing

skate on the ice rink @ the mall

Yeah most of that stuff is great for tourists. Add in year-round almost guaranteed sunshine (obviously not many tourists in the heat of summer), great beaches, malls that are destinations in their own right, amazing night life, fabulous restaurants, bars and beach clubs. and it's not hard to see the attraction for tourists. Throw in Expo and theme parks (although they are fairly mediocre and nobody is coming here just for that).

Back