[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Had to cover my bases amRam you fuckers like to squirm with weasel words to avoid association (see Juggletits rely for example).

Had to cover my bases amRam you fuckers like to squirm with weasel words to avoid association (see Juggletits rely for example).
I figured you were preemptively weaseling out of any counterarguments pointing out antifa attacks on federal buildings.

so far biden has

killed 11,000 jobs (and told pipeline workers they can find other types of work)
killed oil exports for the u.s.
killed oil processing/imports for Canada
Buddied up with China, who now has bombers and fighters in Taiwan's airspace
Killed Trump's legislation that kept China out of America's core powergrid (what could go wrong)
Stopped illegals deportation
Stopped building the wall that heavily slowed illegals in the country.
Told everyone that quit their job, fearing covid that they can stay on unemployment longer

And he's not even a month in office

Let the good times roll.....amirite?

< 1 week and american carnage is back

oeBFZR3.jpg

:psyduck:

Let the bombs begin to drop. Let the boots begin to invade. The America that foreigners have moaned about for many years is back. We will soon see you in far off places where we do not belong and share stories of our homes. We will be killing dark skinned people around the world in far off lands very soon.

All the tw cuckservatives are from Canada or mexico and most are bunker bois outside of red

So healing won't be a problem :lol:

Back