[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

hey! I got a counter argument for you idiot
be right back with a video you haven't seen i guess
tds man (really you tw at all gtfo)

No idea wtf TDS is man, sorry. If all you have is throwing out insults (Tribalwar I know) without any real counter argument then I don't know wtf to tell you. :shrug:

Alcoholics feel insulted when you tell them that they are alcoholics. It's OK. I don't hold it against you. I know many people like you. There are a bunch in this thread. You are in the 99%. You have plenty of company.

Alcoholics feel insulted when you tell them that they are alcoholics. It's OK. I don't hold it against you. I know many people like you. There are a bunch in this thread. You are in the 99%. You have plenty of company.

You mean people like the ones this guy is talking about?

:lol: That's an entirely new level of stupid. I don't think St Dude is like that. But, he seems consumed by anger towards The Orange Man. Anger or love, it's the same syndrome. They cannot take their focus off the object. Similar to a cult of personality. Moth to a flame. Etc.

Same here. It was interesting to watch. The same people will also completely fail to accept logic or see common sense and just dig in. The anger right below the surface. Their personality changes just like an alcoholic when they smell or drink alcohol.

Last edited:
I spot them when they say
'I just wish he wouldn't tweet so muc,,,,'
They catch me laughing mid sentence as I'm rollin'
'.. you read his tweets ahahhjhaha'
not the point of his administration, but whatever

ztoKK5J.png

if u recognize ne of these dangerous antifa insurrectionists let the fbi know stat

LMFAO upper left 1, 2, and 3 are like 80% of TW users

I may have solved the homeless "problem" in LA.

The reported number of homeless in LA county is 40K.
The number of city employees working with the homeless that make over 150K each? 20K. So, (wait for it) Buy (or build) a small a house for every homeless person and the problem is solved.

Don't like that? Well, the salaries alone equate to 3,000,000,000 dollars. Anyone with half a brain could fix the problem with that amount of money. Pretty sure that the 20K people making 150K each don't really want to see the end of the "problem".

Back