Current news thread

u ppl losing ur shit over this

it's a convoluted global routing 2 get these arms in2 the hands of the american public

ya, we'll have 2 give some of our monopoly video bux 2 latinX gun runners but we're still gonna be buying it at like 1/3 wat the ~actual taxpayers~ (0.1%ers u kno) paid on them, and then we will b rdy 2 roll in the armed insurrection w/ rebel alliance leader mojo nixon

And just like that, the "Yay for smoking pot" thread has disappeared.

She had less than half a gram of oil-- yeah, you aren't hypocrites, she is. smh

guys, she only broke their laws a little bit

joe-biden.gif

it's a good thing nobody believes anyone cares about the law anymore I'm glad we've all moved past the bullshit

Listen to this. They're right. These are sane people.

https://twitter.com/The_Real_Fly/status/1601049462528700417

Ok, that marine's narrative is getitng out of hand now.

He's not a decorated hero, he was actually kicked out of the marines on larceny charges and was given a bad conduct discharge.I couldn't find the specifics but it had to do with using SSN's of service members while he was in the M.E.. My guess is it was some kind of sketchy scam that had to do with payroll.

The point is, people are pumping this guy up like is some national hero that be held by the dirty russians, but if you read the specifics of his history, his employment and why the russians say he is there, he sounds more like a shady guy that did some sketchy shit in the military, got caught, was lucky enough to get out with a bcd instead of a dishonorable so he could get into security contracting, ended up mixing in with a lot of serious security people abroad and likely was doing exactly what they accused him of.

It doesn't matter that she only had a little or you think its inconsequential. The Russians don't. Lots of other countries have that same viewpoint.

Their laws, their rules. Try that same stunt in any Muslim country.

I’m for pot legalization. But I’m also about following laws wherever I am.

Not a single tear shed for her.

Back