Prepare to experience nostalgia

Honestly, when I was a kid, I watched David the Gnome and other shows like it because nothing else was on. That show was fucking depressing to look at, and bored me to death. Inspector Gadget was the same way, I got sick of that show and I remember only watching it when I was really bored. Although Gadget is 100x better than that other crap.

I just looked up Teddy Ruxpin, and they made 65 friggin episodes of that show. I love how today with animation you're lucky to get 13 episodes in a season, and back then they churned out enough episodes to fill each weekday for months and months.

Honestly, when I was a kid, I watched David the Gnome and other shows like it because nothing else was on. That show was fucking depressing to look at, and bored me to death. Inspector Gadget was the same way, I got sick of that show and I remember only watching it when I was really bored. Although Gadget is 100x better than that other crap.

I just looked up Teddy Ruxpin, and they made 65 friggin episodes of that show. I love how today with animation you're lucky to get 13 episodes in a season, and back then they churned out enough episodes to fill each weekday for months and months.

Yeah I feel ya.. I feel the same way about Snorks/Smurfs/any Hanna Barbera cartoon. I hate the animation style

MY friend who raised his kids through that stage about 6 years ago made them watch Pokemon. He must have had a couple years worth of programming material.

I thought, well, they don't know anything better, so it will be a long delayed reaction until they realize they watched Pokemon for about 4 years of their lives.

Yeah I feel ya.. I feel the same way about Snorks/Smurfs/any Hanna Barbera cartoon. I hate the animation style

I'm pretty much the same there, but I liked them when I was really young, and figured they are good for young kids. Also the wife wanted them.

Honorable mentions go out to C.O.P.S which I could never find a good rip of, and also James Bond Jr.

I should also mention that I still have a ton of toys in storage/attic from that era. My TMNT and Transformers Collection would make you choke.

i dont know if its been said but your missing Legends of the Hidden Temple

i know its not a cartoon, but that show rocked

Back