You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

was that the last bit of money he had to spend on groceries and gas money when the male nurse had to give him $10 just to get home from the hospital

oh naptown i have the post where he has no money IRL so he sells computer parts for 15$ on a forum

Wait, Kurayami is a huge hypocrite that can dish it out but can't take it?

Shocking :lol:

what do u mean "who knew"?

he was discovered via an old email address he used on an old forum 8 years ago

Fuck you. Read what he's saying.

Kotz has some informant from TW that knew all of this already... and then pm'ed him about it. Kotz won't say who it is.

Tribus: CT, USA

Posted May 15, 2002 18:55 Edit or Delete Message
So... this is my first post on the Agora. I'm usually a pack rat and horde my things forever (my long dead RC440BX is a case in point.) However, I'm broke at the moment frown

I've dug up a few things that people might find a use for. They're just taking up space here.

Item 1: ThermalTake Golden Orb HSF - $13 shipped
It's brand new and in box. Maybe it'll be helpful to a BP6 user? smile

Item 2: Cambridge Soundworks/Creative Labs stereo speakers - $10 shipped
I'm not sure who actually makes these. The AC adapter says Cambridge but the speakers are branded Creative. They feature your typical bass/trebble and volume knobs with input for headphones.

Item 3: D-link DE-220PCT 10bT ISA NIC - $15 shipped
It hasn't been used in a couple years due to a lack of ISA slots to use it in. When last used it ran flawlessly. I also have the driver disk that came with it.

Item 4: 3-button serial Mac(?) mouse - $6 shipped
It's branded "Imai" and uses an 11-pin serial connection. I haven't tested it, but I'm told that it works.

Item 5: Seagate ST9080A 2.5" 64MB IDE HDD - $15 shipped
Item 5a: "Conner" CP2044PK 2.5" 40MB IDE HDD - $8 shipped

I'll give them both to someone for $20.
These were pulls from working (but ancient) laptops. I have absolutely no way of verifying that they still work. If they're DOA, I'll give you a full refund.

I also have a pair of unused copper Socket 370 CPU shims that I'll throw in for free if someone wants them with another item. I have no use for them.

I also might have some other items up for grabs if people are interested. However, these aren't sure things and I may or may not part with them. I'd just like to test the waters to see if anyone is interested.

1: Mac Perfoma6200 mainboard - no CPU. This is the board that slides out and is keyed to fit into a slot.
2: AccelPro2500TX video accelerator (PCI) - pulled from DEC workstation
3: Adaptec AHA-2940W/2940UW SCSI controller card (PCI) - pulled from DEC workstation

Any interest in those items? I'm more reluctant to part with them than the others because I could find a use for them if I really tried.

Email is in my profile.

ya guyz he totally pulls 100k :lol:

Back