NYC trip - driving arrangments. What I think should be the final plan....

Fuck this, I should just go to Montreal and have a sex party with Federere, Kahüla, and my gf.

I can't think of anything more unpatriotic than spending Independence Day in Canada though.

Last edited:
If you haven't driven in NY, than don't. Subways better and more n00b friendly other than the big black guys....

I work mid-town so if your by time square, call me and I will come and smack excal around some. I'm on 50th (about 8 blocks north... 5 mins for ny walker, 15 for outta towner)

O and pray for a hot day... the women are becoming unbearably naked... I'm wondering at what point where they loose enough clothing for rape to be legal.

I work mid-town so if your by time square, call me and I will come and smack excal around some. I'm on 50th (about 8 blocks north... 5 mins for ny walker, 15 for outta towner)

Its been a while since someone made this mistake. I know, I know, not everyone can master vowels.

i'll take the fraggle special free pickup rather than the 50 dollar akuma special or the 63 dollar van cab.

i mean i feel for you guys with tolls and all but those of us who flew paid cash money for plane tickets there in the 1st place.

you guys that live there are getting a good deal when it comes to the cheapness of this trip. if i had you all fly to OKC then i wouldn't mind paying a comparable amount in tolls to what you all paid for tickets.

i dropped 360.00 for tickets.

its 22 bucks a pop, fancy. I hate to be a commie here, but all you're doing is driving up the price for me and ryan.

i made a deal with akuma that i'd give him $100 if he didn't wear any polo shit in nyc. i told him to use that 100 to defray the costs of tolls and the 40/night hotel parking fee. he shouldn't be complaining he's a millionaire anyway.

edit - wtf i said i'd drive you excel

i made a deal with akuma that i'd give him $100 if he didn't wear any polo shit in nyc. i told him to use that 100 to defray the costs of tolls and the 40/night hotel parking fee. he shouldn't be complaining he's a millionaire anyway.

edit - wtf i said i'd drive you excel

in that case, fuck ayz and glare :wave:

excel fraggle was gonna drive you and me for free

i just don't sympathize with the tolls and parking fees when the rest of us bought plane tickets and miao is taking care of our lodging. i think the people who live there who are getting a free deal should pick up the costs of transport since its happening in their backyard. but thats just me.

like i said, if everyone was flying on their dime out to see me, and someone set us all up with free lodging in some baller place, i wouldn't mind paying for the car transport

but look, if it turns out to be a big deal and people are getting screwed i'll stop making a stink. if its 22 bucks, whatever. i['m not a cheap ass. its just the principle of the matter that bugs me and i don't think i'm seeing eye to eye with the plan.

Back