[Bible and evolution] It's not a hard concept at all guys, really.

8037-2007319-Jesus%20Camp%20Large.jpg

There is no geographic evidence of a world wide flood...

...not that evidence means jack to a zombie believing christian...

Not to be an ass, but didn't they find remains of a 400 foot boat 13,000 feet up, above sea level, on the side of Mt. Ararat in Iran, back in 2006. I wonder how that got up there?

I always understood the whole living for hundreds of years crap as that they lived on though their children, genetically. Also that the end of their life span would be when the family tree died out.

Not to be an ass, but didn't they find remains of a 400 foot boat 13,000 feet up, above sea level, on the side of Mt. Ararat in Iran, back in 2006. I wonder how that got up there?

it was obviously sailing in the sphere of water around earth, and fell when it started raining

Sorry, but no. Watch the Discovery channel. They cover this crap in extended and drawn out 2 hour programs that conclude in the last 5 minutes of the show that there actually isn't any such evidence, at best just some rock formations that provide interesting shadows in satellite photographs (just like on Mars).

Oh, and don't fall for the "but they found old pieces of timber on the mountain" red herring either. There used to be a forest on the mountain at one time, but it was logged out. So logging of the forest and other simple man made activities can explain old timber as well.

Last edited:
Sorry, but no. Watch the Discovery channel. They cover this crap in extended and drawn out 2 hour programs that conclude in the last 5 minutes of the show that there actually isn't any such evidence, at best just some rock formations that provide interesting shadows in satellite photographs (just like on Mars).

Oh, and don't fall for the "but they found old pieces of timber on the mountain" red herring either. There used to be a forest on the mountain at one time, but it was logged out. So logging of the forest and other simple man made activities can explain old timber as well.

Sounds plausible to me. I haven't seen the Discovery channel special, but I do remember reading that article ,or a similar one cog posted earlier, a couple of years ago.

That was the last I heard of it...

Also the fact that he is the foremost atheist zealot on TribalWar.

How does he get you every time?
While you go on and on about how dumb 'you guys' [The religious/Christians] are, you get fooled by one of the most juvenile trolls on the forums multiple times.

I have never seen you defend your faith once, and you call yourself a christian? Quote me a scripture in the bible where it says that to be self-defeatist is a useful quality.

By the way, I am in no way an atheist zealot, considering I love my God.

I have never seen you defend your faith once, and you call yourself a christian? Quote me a scripture in the bible where it says that to be self-defeatist is a useful quality.

By the way, I am in no way an atheist zealot, considering I love my God.

do you even love your god's noodly appendage?

Back